so, bored anon got bant

knucklefux

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROFL

with the impending birth of a new child, i've seriously considered applying for a police job. if you have a bachelor's degree (which i do), you make about $40K writing traffic tickets here
:facepalm:

I wouldnt mind being a cop. My biggest worry would be losing, or arresting friends.

• Members

I did not know you needed a degree to be a cop.

you don't need one, you just make a helluva lot more money if you have one. a cop with a bachelor's makes more than my wife, who has a master's. of course, she works in social services, so she's grossly underpaid because this society doesn't value her work :facepalm:

• Members

well, since i'm not really from this town, that's not a concern i have. i'd be more worried about getting shot while "investigating" a domestic disturbance at BTW (that stands for Booker T Washington, which is a housing project where {censored} is always going down here).

you don't need one, you just make a helluva lot more money if you have one. a cop with a bachelor's makes more than my wife, who has a master's. of course, she works in social services, so she's grossly underpaid because this society doesn't value her work
:facepalm:

I hear that man. My wife is hopefully going to be getting a job at a local hospital's outpatient MHS division. She'll still be working with the same kids mostly, but the pay will be better, and I'll actually see her from time to time! :love:

• Members

Cop = Never a good choice.

By golly, you ARE Matt Howell, aren't you.

And seriously, don't be a cop in the south. No unions=don't get paid {censored}, and the training sucks. The further south you go, the worse it gets. NOLA PD is a prime example. They were getting paid unbelievably low wages, and corruption was rampant. I think it's been cleaned up a bit, though. We start at 50 and change, and right now I'm making 87 or so without overtime.

• Members

And seriously, don't be a cop in the south. No unions=don't get paid {censored}, and the training sucks. The further south you go, the worse it gets. NOLA PD is a prime example. They were getting paid unbelievably low wages, and corruption was rampant. I think it's been cleaned up a bit, though. We start at 50 and change, and right now I'm making 87 or so without overtime.

Unions= LOL. Have no idea why you are talking about the south, Illinois is not known for any corruption. Shining beacon of ethics. Not sure who the hell you think I am, but apparently you are a cop. Could care less about you.

• Members

Unions= LOL. Have no idea why you are talking about the south, Illinois is not known for any corruption. Shining beacon of ethics. Not sure who the hell you think I am, but apparently you are a cop. Could care less about you.

[dr. Evil voice] riiiight.

• Members
i'm going to go ahead and assume that it was an alt from a previously bant individual. anybody wanna speculate?
:snax:

Maybe he was just too annoying!

Just kidding I don't know the guy at all, might just need some polishing of his internet skill.

Or he could be an alt.

Or just about anything.

• Members

Most forces are union in South Florida. I have many friends who are or have been cops. The average starting salary is around $46K, but with OT and an off-duty job, it's not too difficult to bring in $100K in a year. Most off-duty jobs pay $40-50 per hour. The best forces only take a bachelor's or better in a criminal justice field, and the worst forces like Opa Locka will take a GED from a questionable diploma mill. Even with a degree, you must still graduate from the police academy, but they will pay you to attend.

Archived