soooo....I got my head cut off at our show on wednesday night lol

NinjaRaf

• Members

ROFLROFL

decapitatedlol.jpg

Been crazy busy since wednesday lol. Had a show wednesday night. Went to dennys after. Bed around 2, up at about 330 to get ready for our flight. Flight was at 6 am...BARELY made it on time cuz Leah hadnt had a chance to pack yet. Forgot her boots, had to buy some when we got to Philly. Had an awesome time. Was a groomsman in my buddies wedding in West Chester. Partied it up like a bause. Got some in the hotel while I locked my best friend out of the room haha. Drank SOOOO effin much. Spent NYE with a friend of minet hat Ive known and been really close with for the last 6 years but have never actually met in person. Had an amazing time with her and some of her friends and her BF. Back to the airport on sunday to come back to Orlando. Basically didnt get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night until sunday night haha. I feel rested and relaxed and refreshed, and so super {censored}ing happy about what this year is going to bring me.

• Members

Get up at 330 for a 6 am flight?! I would have figured on 10 minutes to cram everything into my suitcase. However long it took.to walk down, check out and get in the car. Factored then the drive to the airport on a good day, because that's how this drive will be.. Assume all lines at airport are moving smoothly because it's so early. So by my calculations I would wake up at 530 for a 6am flight.. Lol

But sounds like a good time. Sometimes those crazy, no sleep weeks are good for ya..

• Members

Yeah, it definitely was...well, Leah hadnt packed, and you know how women are when it comes to packing lol. Airport is a 20 minute drive, and we parked the car there for the time we were gone, so had to factor in time for the shuttle. Assumed the lines would NOT be moving smoothly because of the holiday travel season, which was somewhat accurate. Ending up getting through security and to the gate by 530...which wasnt bad, considering we didnt leave the house til about 445 lol.

• Members
ROFLROFL

decapitatedlol.jpg

Been crazy busy since wednesday lol. Had a show wednesday night. Went to dennys after. Bed around 2, up at about 330 to get ready for our flight. Flight was at 6 am...BARELY made it on time cuz Leah hadnt had a chance to pack yet. Forgot her boots, had to buy some when we got to Philly. Had an awesome time. Was a groomsman in my buddies wedding in West Chester. Partied it up like a bause. Got some in the hotel while I locked my best friend out of the room haha. Drank SOOOO effin much. Spent NYE with a friend of minet hat Ive known and been really close with for the last 6 years but have never actually met in person. Had an amazing time with her and some of her friends and her BF. Back to the airport on sunday to come back to Orlando. Basically didnt get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night until sunday night haha. I feel rested and relaxed and refreshed, and so super {censored}ing happy about what this year is going to bring me.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!1!!1!!12

• Members

Yeah, man, woulda been cool to see you there. It was certainly a good time...got a few pics from the night up on facebook!!

ROFL...thats what Ryan said (other dude in the pic lol)

we will hang out and make love soon enough. I will be living right there!!!

• Members

Yeah, it definitely was...well, Leah hadnt packed, and you know how women are when it comes to packing lol. Airport is a 20 minute drive, and we parked the car there for the time we were gone, so had to factor in time for the shuttle. Assumed the lines would NOT be moving smoothly because of the holiday travel season, which was somewhat accurate. Ending up getting through security and to the gate by 530...which wasnt bad, considering we didnt leave the house til about 445 lol.

Yeah, I didn't account for holiday travel, still ended up okay but nothing like I expected. At our little small airport, security line is usually like 5 minutes if you're on an early flight, but it was more like 20-30 in security line last week. Still less than an hour process, all told.

Archived