Damn, can you imagine playing to a crowd like this....

DARKMETL/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched an episode of Top Gear that had Brian Johnson as the Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car. He talked about playing Moscow right after the communist government fell, to a million fans! A million people showing up for your gig..... Holy {censored}.

i was at a festival with 90,000 people. and hardly ever were they all at the same spot. one million people. holy. {censored}.

• Members

Never understood ACDC.

Every song really sounds exactly the same to me.

Ahead of their time yadda yadda, awesome, I can dig a song or two, but that's about it.

GOD DAMN those {censored}ers are old!

LMAO.....During the first 2 bars I thought it could've been 6 different songs. They just have "that sound".......

• Members

What was this footage taken from? It looks like a great production, and I think it would be worth putting in my collection of live concert DVD/Blu-Rays...

Cole

It is the Live At River Plate dvd and it is shot beautifully. Well worth the $12 or so. It is cool to just watch the crowd through the whole thing.

• Members

Never understood ACDC.

Every song really sounds exactly the same to me.

Ahead of their time yadda yadda, awesome, I can dig a song or two, but that's about it.

GOD DAMN those {censored}ers are old!

Pretty much. AD/DC might be the most overrated band in history. I'm sure I'll catch tons of flack for that, and they're fun to listen to once in a while, but it's a snoozefest for the most part.

• Members

Pretty much. AD/DC might be the most overrated band in history. I'm sure I'll catch tons of flack for that, and they're fun to listen to once in a while, but it's a snoozefest for the most part.

I don't own a single AC/DC album, but I enjoy their tunes. I don't know anything beyond what is played on the radio though... That being said, I would :love: to go to one of their concerts. I could imagine it would be indescribable!

Cole

• Members

:mad:

They are more varied than you think..

But hey I think modern metal is boring.

• Members

And they still rock harder than most bands.

They've done what they wanted their whole career without selling out, never trying to keep up with the latest trend or fashion but just rocking the f-k out.

Nice humble guys too, that don't take themselves seriously.

Pretty damn enviable career I'd say.

• Members

I cant stand ac/dc. they make me do puke in my mouth.

Cant stick the guys voice or that 70 year old dressed up as a school boy.

Saw them at MK Bowl back in the early 2000's and wasnt massively impressed with them live.

Whats this have to do with this thread? I posted about how cool it was to play to a crowd like this.....insert any band.

Archived