Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JJ preamp tubes for my JCA20H and this:

Thos little Yamaha's are KILLER guitars! They are total sleeprs and often play really well. How much was the damage on it?

-Curtis
    FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

SE Custom 22
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Thos little Yamaha's are KILLER guitars! They are total sleeprs and often play really well. How much was the damage on it?

-Curtis

If you mean price, it was $160. Awesome deal. I did need to replace the 3-way switch but that is very typical of the RGX620 guitars. If you mean physical damage, just two small dings on the back and no whammy bar.
        Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

If you mean price, it was $160. Awesome deal. I did need to replace the 3-way switch but that is very typical of the RGX620 guitars. If you mean physical damage, just two small dings on the back and no whammy bar.

Very nice all around! I've played a couple, and they can be hit and miss, but when they play nice, they play really nice for the price Reminds me of old Samicks and such, just super strat steez!

-Curtis
          FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

Newest thing I've got is my LP XRIII over there in the avvy, but that's from September or October maybe?
            Took some time off from the forum, and actually played guitar for a while, and didn't have any GAS the whole time
            GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

I had some leftover sam ass store credit and picked up a ZW wah around the one week mark of last tour. It's pretty sweet.

A little more "vocal" of a wah than I like (I tend to like more subtle/wide sweeps) but it's doing the job for the moment.

Other than that, business as usual.
              ORANGE AMPS
              Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Honestly, no real new gear since I got my g system a few years ago. Been using my xtc classic and v30 bogner 4X12 with the g system (just in the loop these days as not using any pedals either right now). Been just bringing out my 335 and either V or LP as backup as it's less OCD/panic-induced worrying about my strat at gigs this way, lol. Probably gonna bring the strat out next time though

edit: actually realized I just bought a sustain pedal for my keyboard and a music stand recently, though that doesn't really count

Comment

The Fulltone Plimsoul. By far the finest overdrive I've ever had my hands on. Amazing how many little nuances and harmonics it can reproduce. Matches my Gem I like a dream.

and....

The MXR/CAE MC404 wah......really the perfect wah imo. Tweakable as all hell for a wah, and sounds amazing.
                  Current Faves:
                  PRS Custom 24
                  1966 Ampeg Gemini I
                  Seymour Duncan SH-2n
                  Fulltone Plimsoul
                  ZVEX Fuzz Factory
                  EMG 89
                  Custom Audio Electronics Dual Fasel Inductor Wah
                  TC Electronics Nova Delay
                  Red Bears & George L's

Comment

I am using guitar rig 5 these days. I am pretty happy with it.

Comment

Marshall AVT150, Mesa Recto (in sig lol), H&K cab with V'30s and G12-75's. Thats about it. Oh my buddy just gave me this killer Martin acoustic. Cheers, Lucius

How are you liking the AVT after a few days?

Newest thing in my rig is the EC-1000 with EMG 81/85. Or my Jet City, got them within a month of eachother and don't remember which was first.

Comment

The Fulltone Plimsoul. By far the finest overdrive I've ever had my hands on. Amazing how many little nuances and harmonics it can reproduce. Matches my Gem I like a dream.

Heard nothing but good things about these. Love the OCD but really want to give the Plimsoul a whirl.
                        Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

Not much... Dr Z Carmen Ghia 2x10 combo, Neunaber Wet Reverb, Wampler Ecstasy Drive (on all the time for more 'pop' with the cleans), Zendrive Clone, Lovepedal Super Lead, Barber LTD SR clean/lead boost, TC Electronics Poly Tune.

All that's changed from last year is the Zendrive Clone and the Super Lead replaced a Direct Drive. Also have a Klon clone that I've been playing with... not quite sure what I think so far.

I'll probably swap out one of the Dr Z 10"s speakers for a 10" Weber Blue Pup to get a little more chime and I might pick up a Sweet Honey or Honeybee clone but other than that, I'm pretty set.
                          Originally Posted by Doctor Morbius:

"When it comes to gear vs talent I'll be the first to admit that I sit in the Mayor's seat in Poserville."

Comment

VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

2005 and 2007 Bogner Shiva and a 1993 Gibson Les paul studio
                              Good References: Negative Theory, AriBoiangiu, Voivod, Blackba, Jimiaxe, Doublebarrel, tsunamijesus, kennyinct, BillDncn, Joejpiano, drjustinjames, Newworldman. ontariomaximus, DannyM, Madryan, Norcal_GIT_r, Wish, Archers6, Phatgirl, JJblacksheep, Fusion1, EndTime, Usrname, Mattacaster, Ejendres, Iron parrot

Laney VH100R/Mesa Boogie Mark IV/V/ Triple Rectifier G
                              www.reverbnation.com/cradlefish

Comment

A few pedals and hopefully a new head and cab if I can trade/sell mine off.

Dano Drive v1
                                TS-9
                                MXR 10-Band
                                DC Brick Power Supply
                                and a Morley Wah incoming.

Good month for moi!

Comment

Working...
                                X