thread for when ninjas infiltrate your house

imafat12yearold

• Members

this one time, a clan of ninjas killed my family and my clan. then the head ninja of that clan took my life.

the rage and guilt caused my soul to wander the netherrealm. a sorcerer gave me a physical form again for his own purposes. but for now, i seek revenge on sub zero.

i am...

SCORPION!!!!!!!

• Members

how do feel about pirates?

hippos?

im cool with pirates as long as they clean up after themselves when they come over. like, dont drink all my beer, eat all my microwave chicken sandwiches, say dirty sailor {censored} to my little sister and then leave a huge mess in the kitchen for me to wake up to in the morning.

hippos are {censored}ing cunts

• Members

i just spotted a quick shadow out of the corner of my eye, lurking behind one of my fender amps. i figured it was one of these ninja assholes sneakily biasing my power tubes all cold and replacing v1 with a fender re-branded sovtek 12Ax7WA. when i got close enough to look, the amp suddenly turned on, and my ears were all "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh, Why can't Fender get overdrive right? Excelsior content"

• Members

i just spotted a quick shadow out of the corner of my eye, lurking behind one of my fender amps. i figured it was one of these ninja assholes sneakily biasing my power tubes all cold and replacing v1 with a fender re-branded sovtek 12Ax7WA. when i got close enough to look, the amp suddenly turned on, and my ears were all "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh, Why can't Fender get overdrive right? Excelsior content"

:lol: who are you? or who were you? :cop:

Archived