No announcement yet.

Giants V. Niners

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants V. Niners

Hey giants, your CB just got outrun by a TE.

Granted...its vernon davis...but...still....
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

I'm proud to share his last name.
    Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Amazing that jumping on a camera stand is celebration penalty. Ah NFL, the pointless rules you create.

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Amazing that jumping on a camera stand is celebration penalty. Ah NFL, the pointless rules you create.

I don't even care after how well the covered that kickoff.
        Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
        Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

I don't even care after how well the covered that kickoff.

Good point.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

Gotta love this D
            Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Why would you run a reverse? WHY DOES ANYONE EVER RUN A REVERSE IN THE NFL!?!?!?!?!

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

Why would you run a reverse? WHY DOES ANYONE EVER RUN A REVERSE IN THE NFL!?!?!?!?!

Same reason Tim Tebow runs the option.
                Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Nice job wrapping Bradshaw up, what a tackle.
                  Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Nice job wrapping Bradshaw up, what a tackle.

Yup. The 49ers are so good at actually tackling instead of just hitting guys.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

It's so nice to watch a team that just wants to get a guy down, and not let him bounce off of them, rather than try to get on the top 10 plays with a 'jacked up' hit.
                      Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

my dad and I have been saying for YEARS that tackling fundamentals have been seriously lacking in the NFL. Hopefully this 9ers team goes all the way and proves a point to the rest of the NFL.
                        Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Comment

I was pouring a beer into my niners mug when they made that 73 yard TD. Obviously, I'm going to need to need a lot of beers
                          got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                          here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

I'm listening to Youtube vids and intermittently looking over at the tv to see the score. Is there even a game going on?!? Every time I look over another commercial is on.

Edit: I finally see the score: 7 to 7. I want the 49ers to pull it off, though if the Giants can win against the Pats again, it's all good.
                            __________________________________________________ ________
                            Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

****************ing Cruz
                              ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                              Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                              carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Working...
                              X