Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i've known intelligent social and political conservatives, and theres certainly no shortage of dim bulbs amongst the ranks of social and political 'liberals' or 'progressives'. i'm not sure i see any direct correlation, personally.

i kinda just see it that 'dumb' people are just dumb- and whether they're following one ideology or another.. they're still just gonna make bad decisions.

• Members

Oh, I disagree. Lots of highly intelligent but extremely selfish and self-centered people adopt "conservative" views...Like Newt Gingrich or Michelle Bachmann.

But, then again, I haven't seen anyone in politics or the news who IS a true Conservative, in the Buckley/Goldwater mold in many, many years. Mostly reactionaries and corporatists, one trying to justify racism, bigotry and religious intolerance, the other trying to justify the monopolization of wealth. Some do both.

• Members

I think that since 98% of educators at the college level (who conduct a lot of these types of studies) are liberal as {censored} and get wet at anything any democrat says, I'm guessing they wouldn't miss an opportunity to pin anything negative on conservatives.

Seriously I've never had a teacher/professor that saw any flaw in the Democratic party.

{censored} I had an English professor that just couldn't {censored}ing wait to preach how amazing sauce democrats are. IMO he should have shut the {censored} up and educated me on whatever we were reading but of course, I digress.

• Members

I think that since 98% of educators at the college level (who conduct a lot of these types of studies) are liberal as {censored} and get wet at anything any democrat says, I'm guessing they wouldn't miss an opportunity to pin anything negative on conservatives.

Seriously I've never had a teacher/professor that saw any flaw in the Democratic party.

{censored} I had an English professor that just couldn't {censored}ing wait to preach how amazing sauce democrats are. IMO he should have shut the {censored} up and educated me on whatever we were reading but of course, I digress.

I live in Oklahoma, and it's a bit different here. I've seen that type of thing for either party, though rarely. I wouldn't want any professor pushing his/her own political or religious views even if I may agree with the views.

• Members

Liberal Union leaders opposing right to work legislation?

:lol:

This is the accurate part:

"In other words, it might not be a particular ideology that is linked to stupidity, but extremist views in general."

Test the collective IQs of the extremists on both sides and you'll find the idiots. If you're a complete partisan honk for either the Ds or the Rs, your brain don't work good. :o

• Members

One could argue that Intelligence and Liberalism = Homo :idk:

Who gets to gauge intelligence anyway? I know plenty of Doctoral Candidates who couldn't tie their {censored}ing shoe without a Hawkings symposium on the topic...I also know many rednecks that can fix just about anything with some spit, a budweiser can, and some gum.

:idk:

This article is mass scale trolling.

• Members

And speaking of the media. HONEST question (Im talking reporters and journalists for the most part, not opinion heads)

Are they more sympathetic to liberal or conservative views? Do they "paint them and cover them and the politicians of each party "exactly the same? Whatchya guys think?

:)

Archived