Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not exactly. Two of the most homophobic groups in 'Murica are blacks and Hispanics. Two groups who are overwhelming democrat and very religious.

Of course, you won't hear much about that in our media because the media is pretty much a democrat propaganda machine.

When I say 'conservatives speaking', I mean presidential candidates and other politicians. Newt for example, damn near preaching family values, yet look what he did when Clinton did his thing, and look at Newt's "family" record.

Liberals don't usually go screaming into campaigns talking about family values and concerning themselves so much with gay rights/marriage, etc. Conservatives usually do that, and conservatives are the (moreso, not JUST them) ones you hear about engaging in gay activity and/or doing things outside of their marriage.

I think it's funny and ironic.

I dunno, I kind of think the louder and more you speak out against that kind of stuff, it's because you're secretly intrigued/interested in it.
    PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
    Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
    Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
    YouTube
    Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Summary: Extremists be dumb. Media be useless. Studies are almost all flawed. Logic escapes 90% of people. R's and D's are both useless. Blacks are racists, whites are racists, both are homophobic. So maybe the flaw isn't a particular race but humanity as a whole? oke:
      Guitars:
      Agile AL-3000 : Dean Razorback DB : Ibanez AEL-20 : De Armond/Guild Sevenstar : Tanara "Strat" : ESP LTD B-55 Bass

Amps:
      Raven RG20 : Vox Pathfinder 15R : Blackstar HT-5 Mini-Stack

Pedals:
      Digitech Grunge : Digitech DeathMetal : Hardwire CM-2 : Hardwire DL-8 : Hardwire RV-7 : Ibanez WD-7 Wah : Boss GE-6

My Band (Well, actually just me, but hopefully one day a band): Dawn of Dusk

Comment

Summary: Extremists be dumb. Media be useless. Studies are almost all flawed. Logic escapes 90% of people. R's and D's are both useless. Blacks are racists, whites are racists, both are homophobic. So maybe the flaw isn't a particular race but humanity as a whole? oke:

i'm game for the curmudgeonly answer. yep. mr. hobbes FTW.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to politics, the media is not all reflective of the society I see every day with my own eyes. Maybe it is for you but its not for me.

The majority of Americans are neither democrat or republican. I think that majority of media is the same. I will say that I do believe that there is a easily perceived "liberal" bias and for the reason I stated above. I dont see any evidence that the media in general is trying to push a liberal agenda though. They have to appeal the majority or to a specific group to maintain ratings. There are to many media outlets competing to only appeal to liberals. Why do you think there is only one fox news? If there were 10 that would split the viewer ship and most wouldnt survive.. Think about it.
          HCAF Public Enemy #1
          VHT Pittbull CLX
          VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
          Jackson Soloist SL2H
          Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

I dunno, I kind of think the louder and more you speak out against that kind of stuff, it's because you're secretly intrigued/interested in it.

I think this is only true in some cases.. It should never be looked at as a rule.. Only a possibility. Again the reason you hear more about conservatives doing this thing is because of the hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is what sells the story.
            HCAF Public Enemy #1
            VHT Pittbull CLX
            VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
            Jackson Soloist SL2H

Comment

LOL at the people who think of all of media as one big liberal/democrat spin machine. We're in the midst of the liberal side of the cycle. 10+ years ago we were in the midst of the conservative side of the cycle and democrats were the debbil. Everybody's attention span is so short anymore that anything that didn't happen five seconds ago never existed.
              Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

LOL at the people who think of all of media as one big liberal/democrat spin machine. We're in the midst of the liberal side of the cycle. 10+ years ago we were in the midst of the conservative side of the cycle and democrats were the debbil. Everybody's attention span is so short anymore that anything that didn't happen five seconds ago never existed.

Yeah, pretty much this.
                ORANGE AMPS
                Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

Ann Coulter actually IS the devil.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Ann Coulter actually IS the devil.

Id hit it.
                      HCAF Public Enemy #1
                      VHT Pittbull CLX
                      VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                      Jackson Soloist SL2H

Comment

Id hit it.

So would I. With high yield nukes. From a great distance.

Neptune may be far enough.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Comment

Test the collective IQs of the extremists on both sides and you'll find the idiots. If you're a complete partisan honk for either the Ds or the Rs, your brain don't work good.

Comment

Complete sucker.

Complete dumb, conservative racist.
                            HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Ann Coulter actually IS a man.

I'd still hit it.
                              (Personal footnote: I'm 56, and a lot of things don't work so great anymore. The wrist is one example. Another is my Johnson, which doesn't fire up like it used to. Sometimes it hardly works at all. A year ago it actually backfired. The guy at the outboard motor repair shop where I bring it says this is common with an old Johnson.)

Comment

Hhhmmm... thread idea
                                Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Working...
                                X