No announcement yet.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See man in sig.

who the **************** is nom chompsky? sounds liek a fatass.
    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

One could argue that Intelligence and Liberalism = Homo

Who gets to gauge intelligence anyway? I know plenty of Doctoral Candidates who couldn't tie their ****************ing shoe without a Hawkings symposium on the topic...I also know many rednecks that can fix just about anything with some spit, a budweiser can, and some gum.

This article is mass scale trolling.

i am newholland, and i support this message.

Comment

I mean really, who didn't see this coming?

http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html

But IQ tests are racist because africans statistically score the lowest out of all racial groups.

Comment

Seriously I've never had a teacher/professor that saw any flaw in the Democratic party.

You need to take a class with me.
          Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

And speaking of the media. HONEST question (Im talking reporters and journalists for the most part, not opinion heads)

Are they more sympathetic to liberal or conservative views? Do they "paint them and cover them and the politicians of each party "exactly the same? Whatchya guys think?

They seesaw based on whoever happens to be in favor. They tend to favor whoever isn't in favor during any given period, which is odd because, for the vast majority of half-witted dim-bulbs, which seems to be the vast majority of everybody, the media sets up whoever is in favor. So basically, they're the chick on her knees, the democrats and republicans are standing over her, and the media swings its head back and forth, sucking each in turn. Whoever gets close to blowing, they swing the other way.

Meantime, third parties are standing alone in the back corner watching and masturbating furiously.

I have a theory that the lower your intelligence the more easily you are drawn into political battles that rage around party lines rather than around actual issues. I mean, that certainly would explain the raging stupidity we see going on among the two big parties.
            Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

I have a theory that the lower your intelligence the more easily you are drawn into political battles that rage around party lines rather than around actual issues. I mean, that certainly would explain the raging stupidity we see going on among the two big parties.

HAHAHA so true.
              the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

prejudice & racism = just more of the many tools they use to keep everyone bickering to cover up the bigger issues that effect everyone.
                Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

prejudice & racism = just more of the many tools they use to keep everyone bickering to cover up the bigger issues that effect everyone.

Being united against a common enemy is a great way to get support. So making up a common enemy is also a great way to get support.
                  Whether that is the rich (democrats) or the guy in turbans over there that have WOMDs (republicans), or whatever YOUR favorite political party is making their scapegoat of the week. They are different sides of the same coin, all of em.
                  Marshall 2466 Vintage Modern.
                  Cabs: Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (half-back)
                  Guitars: Ibanez UV777PBK, Ibanez K7 (with BKP Painkillers), Shecter 006 Deluxe, Jackson Kelly Standard, Ibanez SRX705, Takamine Classical, Taylor Acoustic.

Comment

Meh. I would say that people who become emotional over political issues are of lower IQ, as are people who try to serve an agenda under the guise of a "study".
                    Main Rig:
                    LTD EC1000
                    Peavey 6505+
                    Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                    TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                    Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                    M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

instantly became politics thread.

Surprised? No one is.
                      ORANGE AMPS
                      Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Meh. I would say that people who become emotional over political issues are of lower IQ, as are people who try to serve an agenda under the guise of a "study".

Surely ye jest. Nobody does that.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

One could argue that Intelligence and Liberalism = Homo

Seeing as it's usually Conservative Evangelicals that we see getting caught with gay prostitutes, or having attempting to have gay sex with strangers in airport bathrooms, I don't really follow your line of reasoning.

Sounds like you're grasping at straws to me, denial is a powerful neurosis. Good luck with that.
                          Amps:Framus Dragon, 5150, Mesa Mark IV, Mesa Triple Recto, FJA XXX, FJA PV RM -->Mesa 50/50, PV Ultra 120, FJA PV Penta, FJA DoubleCross, FJA Windsor, GK MLE Head, GK 2100SEL, Marshall 9100

Cabs:3 Marshall 1960B, 2 Avatar 2x15, 2 Laney 4x12's, Mesa Recto 4x12 & 1x12, various 2x12's

Good Trades With: Exocaster, ams2ek, Chrisman926, Digital Jams, thesplawnster, Soulcrusher_X, meadows.83, Vinhoff, John Busbee, rebornself27, MadCow, mincy, Guitarted, The Riffer, Keebz, guitarbilly74

Comment

In all fairness, most conservatives I know personally ARE somewhat racist.

But in the same sense, most of them are pretty smart at the same time. oke:
                            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

In all fairness, most conservatives I know personally ARE somewhat racist.

But in the same sense, most of them are pretty smart at the same time. oke:

I dont think racism is a symptom of stupidity. Its a symptom of inexperience. When someone isnt exposed to different types of people they have to infer things about those people. People fill in the gaps of knowledge/experience with fear or distrust. This makes sense evolutionarily speaking. It take experience to fill in these gaps with real world information and to dispel this distrust.
                              HCAF Public Enemy #1
                              VHT Pittbull CLX
                              VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                              Jackson Soloist SL2H
                              Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v

Originally Posted by nedezero

You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

Comment

I dont think racism is a symptom of stupidity. Its a symptom of inexperience. When someone isnt exposed to different types of people they have to infer things about those people. People fill in the gaps of knowledge/experience with fear or distrust. This makes sense evolutionarily speaking. It take experience to fill in these gaps with real world information and to dispel this distrust.

I agree, and it's a shame.
                                PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                                Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                                Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                                YouTube
                                Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Working...
                                X