No announcement yet.

New Band - New Song

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Band - New Song

So this is a band that was just started recently, no gigging yet, just writing and recording. Let me know what you guys thing, probably not everyones cup of tea but I am pretty proud of how the project is going.

http://www.facebook.com/GrimmMusic

Sounds great.
    Rivera K-Tre
    Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

Not my cup o tea for sure, but sounds great. Thank God it wasn't all cookie monsterish and has some melodies. Some cool piano **************** in there.
      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Not my cup o tea for sure, but sounds great. Thank God it wasn't all cookie monsterish and has some melodies. Some cool piano **************** in there.

Thanks and yeah we are not into a whole bunch of screaming, maybe some yelling, but not cookie monster screams. My favorite parts of the song posted are actually from the bridge to the end, the beginning is good but I think it gets much better towards the end.

Comment

Working...
        X