New COC album streaming

brutalgroove

• Members

Not bad. Not really my thing but I dig that it seems to be more uptempo than other stuff those guys have done in last 20 years or so. I'm still stuck in that past when it comes to that band though...just don't dig stoner or doom stuff that much unless there is more of a death metal influence.

Kinda dig Leeches though...

• Members

Are you guys even listening to it? I don't think it's that bad at all after listening...Up to The Moneychangers now. I kinda dig it.

I've heard two or three tracks off of it, yeah. I gave it a shot, and heard enough to know that I don't want to hear any more of it. They NEED Pepper Keenan.

• Members

Loved the COC before Pepper. Now without Pepper, I'm not liking as much. Still cool but needs Pepper to make EPIC.

It's like pizza with Franks hot sauce. Pizza was always good, but once you've had pizza splattered with Franks, how can you go back to pizza without Franks?

• Members

I've been listening to COC since I was in 9th grade (turned 41 this year), and I dig it. That being said, the vox need more bite. If he could get to a happy middle-ground between this and stuff like Animosity, then it would be kick ass. Still, I think it's pretty damn cool that they aren't just clinging to the slower groove based metal, and are throwing out some hardcore, just like I said the vox need more angst.

Also, as to the people bringing up Pepper, well..., I loves me some COC with Pepper, but I think you're missing the point.

• Members

I've been listening to COC since I was in 9th grade (turned 41 this year), and I dig it. That being said, the vox need more bite. If he could get to a happy middle-ground between this and stuff like Animosity, then it would be kick ass. Still, I think it's pretty damn cool that they aren't just clinging to the slower groove based metal, and are throwing out some hardcore, just like I said the vox need more angst.

Also, as to the people bringing up Pepper, well..., I loves me some COC with Pepper, but I think you're missing the point.

This

• Members

COC without Pepper is a whole diffrent animal, but Woodroe's style & his AWESOME vibrato ....bad ass.

C.O.C. is how I met my wife, so either way .......

HOPEFULLY someday Pep will jump back in. From what Ive heard, and what Ive read, I dont think it's impossible. Even if it were just a few songs I'd be happy. Pepper & Woody are one of the best guitar pairs of the last 20 years, IMO

Archived