Weekly SPAM: 2/27/12

justcrash

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

first!

Rectoverb Head - SOLD!

Reverb currently only works when chassis is out of headshell. Otherwise amp is great.

Mesa MKIII Red Stripe - $800+shipping

60w, EQ, one slider is missing...amp works great!

Ibanez Artstar AS120 (90's) - $300+shipping

Great condition with TKL hardshell case.

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

• Members

JCA 50H for sale. Looking for $435 shipped.

Next to mint with only the footswitch showing a little bit of wear, ~1 year old, all stock. Only played out a handful of times, and at practices/rehearsals.

God damn you. Why didn't you have this for sale 4 months ago?!

• Members

Selling this for a friend. He bought this from GC a couple years ago and is looking for a new sound. I just jammed on it for like 30 minutes, sounds phenomenal.

I did the cosmetic mods back when he first got it, I literally just covered the back of the stock faceplate with fabric and installed a logo over that.

IMG_20120225_173731.jpg

IMG_20120225_173737.jpg

IMG_20120225_173758.jpg

IMG_20120225_173838.jpg

It comes loaded with JJ El34s. The footswitch and cable are included. The footswitch is a 6505+ footswitch, it works perfectly with the XXX. The only difference is the channel and effects buttons are swapped.

Also I noticed when I was jamming on it that if the effects loop levels were low the amp got really quiet. With them on ten its very loud though. I think its normal for these amps, but I'm not sure.

Looking for $500 OBO shipped. PM me.

• Members

2011 Charvel San Dimas MIJ - Candy Blue - all stock - ohsc - Pending local sale

will trade for effects processor

or

individual pedals

can add or take cash depending on the trade

I am just not a tremolo guy, and with my new Les Paul I'm covered on humbuckers.

ea4e6b14.jpg

5471cd5b.jpg

scratch on the neck from a guitar stand missing the padding on the neck support. Purely cosmetic but in interest of full disclosure...

f2f1fb9e.jpg

one ding on front of body (rest is just camera reflection)

3c12fae3.jpg

• Members

I got a few pedals for sale. No trades unless you have some BK pickups or a small midi controller. Prices include shipping within the cont. US.

Moog Murf -non midi with tap tempo switch, power supply, and manual- 255$

Electro harmonix big muff pi- NYC - 55$

Boss oc2 octave - japan model- 75$

moog ep2- 30$

Montgomery appliances badlands fuzz- decal has come off but the pedal functions perfect. Big sounding fuzz- make an offer

dunlop rotovibe- old red one- make an offer

boss ds1- modded to keeley seeing eye mod specs. diy. 45$

dunlop dc brick- with cables 80$

2x duncan pearly gates bridge- a little rough cosmetically one with 5 1/2" and one with 8" of lead left. 45$ each

2x carvin pickups. I don't know the model number but they came out of my dc127 about 10 years ago. 40$ for both

• Members

Want to trade. The speakers are barely used. Probably less than an hour. :

2x Eminence Legend 1258 (8ohm) for

2x Warehouse Guitar Speakers Veteran 30 (8 ohm)

or

2x Warehouse Guitar Speakers Retro 30 (8 ohm)

or

2x Hellatone 60 (8ohm) + Some cash on my end

or

2x Celestion Vintage 30 (8 ohm) + Some cash on my end

• Members

Marshall JMP-1 preamp

Was letting my singer use it but now he has his 3CH DR so not a ton of use for this! Would rather sell it/trade it and get something I can jam at home with.

$500 shipped or trade towards/for some kind of 112 combo that can get reasonably gainy.

DAMN! I wish I had the cash or something worthy to trade. :(

• Members

I'm asking a good bit less for these than they sell for because I wanna get them out of my apartment. I'll ship them, but they're large and heavy. I'm in the Panhandle of WV, right on the VA, MD, and PA borders, an hour and a half from DC and Baltimore.

Marshall Split Fifty Reverb. Cleaned up and works great. $250.

jWMFt.jpg

Peavey Deuce tube amp. LOTS of controls, options, 4 button foot pedal. Something is up with the internal speakers; I'm sure it's an easy fix but I just don't wanna mess with it. $100.

PeaveyDeuce.jpg

• Members

FS/FT on everything. Mainly interested in:

Pedaltrain Nano/Mini, power conditioners, 2-4 space rack cases, mics: e609, e906, audix i5, shure sm57/58, drum mic set

Pedals (in order of importance) - Subdecay Echo Box, Subdecay Prometheus, Malekko Chicklet, Plutonium Chi-Wah-Wah, Lovepedal Baby Echo, Malekko Omnicron Vibrato, Xotic EP Booster, Bearfoot Honeybeest, HB clone, Klone, ZVex Machine (or clone)...anything else???

Guitars - Gibson Explorer Pro, MIJ lawsuit set neck LPs (Greco, Burny, Yamaha, etc...), Edwards LPs, G&L ASAT Classic.

Not interested in amps ATM. PM for pictures/info. All cash prices shipped via paypal gift in red/trade prices in black.

Lambeth JL-100 100w head - Hiwatt tone, PTP build, 2 channel, shared eq ($1050/$1200)

lambeth_jl100_01.jpg

Kafel S-150 RED 150w head - amazing cleans w/more clean headroom than you'll ever need, your individual guitar tone will really shine, in house hand wound transformers, immaculate rock solid build, footswitch & dust slip cover ($1250/$1300)

kafel_s150_02.jpg

Trace Elliot Speed Twin H100 head - great condition (8/10), comes with 2 button footswitch ($700/$700)

trace_speedtwin_01.jpg

Jet City Picovalve 5w head + Jet City 112 cab - new in boxes, received as gift, never opened ($325 local or + shipping/$375)

Rocktron Midi Mate midi controller - excellent condition 9/10, also used very few hours ($150)

rocktron_midimate_02.jpg

Hondo H-1MR - 6.5/10 cosmetic condition, straight neck, paint chips but no missing chunks, missing control cavity cover, possible non-original pickup (but original included with short leads), original HSC, PM for more info ($175/$225)

hondo_h1mr_01.jpg

Lovepedal COT50 - missing paint, has velcro, early white enclosure model ($175/$200) *sale pending

cot50_01.jpg

• Members

Hey guys! :wave:

Mesa Boogie

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (3 Channel)

More Info:

- This amp has seen some life...

- All the Leather corners have some wear, but they're not all teared up

- The tolex has a few scratches and dings, no wood is exposed though

- Some of the silk screen(?) letters are faded (just a few, prolly less than 5)

- The Channel Selector Potentiometer is funky... IT WORKS, you can switch all 3 channels and select the Footswitch option as it should, but it's kinda hard to explain the problem

- No scratchy pots

- Currently has Mesa Tubes (6L6s)

- Will take better pics for SERIOUS traders/buyers

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

- Original BigFoot Footswitch (Pretty good condition) with the original Long cable

- Owner's Manual (Home-printed)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

TRADES ONLY (although I'll entertain Cash OFFERS)

428576_10150495599037493_502687492_91048

403697_10150495789117493_502687492_91057

There is also a Pickup cover:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Single Coil Black (Allparts, I think) - Never used

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $5

423619_10150509986752493_502687492_91449

'Guitars'

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean Zx Neck

More Info:

- Has plenty of fret life (I think)

- Doesn't seem warped or anything

- Has a Dunlop Ergo Pick holder and 2 decals that I can remove without leaving marks

- No big dents or anything, just normal wear/tear

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Offer cash or trade

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean Zx Body - Kinda {censored}ed up

More info:

- This started as a project I intended to do, but I got tired of painting/sanding/painting/sanding/painting/sanding... you get the idea :lol:

- The paint will NEED to be fixed (I could remove the paint before shipping tho)

- I routed a poorly done Battery routing on the back

- The Bridge posts and the string through holes were filled up (reversible) because I wanted to use a 25.50" neck in there, with a stoptail.

- I gave a slight bevel to the body

- I don't have the cavity covers (plates), (they are lost , but if I find them, I'll send them)

400280_10150509989277493_502687492_91449

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez AX7221 Body (7 string) - Decent condition

More Info:

- Has a few dings/scratches here and there, nothing serious

- I don't have the control cavity cover (plate)

429146_10150509990342493_502687492_91449

All prices are Shipped/Paypal'd (Although Gift option is greatly appreciated)

What I'm looking for (Trades or buying straight out):

-Framus Cobra (I could add cash on my side)

-Framus Dragon (+/- cash depending of the condition of your Dragon)

-Multi-watt Dual Rectifiers (+ cash on my side)

-Older 2 channel Dual Rectifier (+ cash on your side)

-ENGLs

-Blackstar Series One

-Maybe AXE-FXs

-Bass (Preferably Explorer shaped, ESP/LTD, Jackson :idk: NO IBANEZ)

-Tuner Pedals (Preferably a T.C. Electronic PolyTune,Turbo Tuner, Pitchblack)

-Pedal Power Supplies (Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, MXR Power Brick)

-MXR 10-band EQs

-Might entertain other pedal offers, but I'm not looking for anything in particular (NO BOSS, Behringer, Digitechs, Danelectros)

-Good tubes in Matched Quartets (SED, Svetalana, etc...) (Preferably NIB)

-All prices are negotiable, within a certain extent. If you buy more than 1 thing, we can work out even better prices.

International Buyers are welcome AS LONG AS YOU cover the Shipping/Paypal/Insurance/Tax fees.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cayey P.R., USA

Contact Info: PMs here or andres.muniz@upr.edu

References (eBay or other forum userid): Click Here for a more detailed List of transactions from here and other forums

• Members

2011 Charvel San Dimas MIJ - Candy Blue - all stock - ohsc - $625 shipped/paypal'd

will trade for effects processor

or

individual pedals

can add or take cash depending on the trade

I am just not a tremolo guy, and with my new Les Paul I'm covered on humbuckers.

ea4e6b14.jpg
5471cd5b.jpg

scratch on the neck from a guitar stand missing the padding on the neck support. Purely cosmetic but in interest of full disclosure...

f2f1fb9e.jpg

one ding on front of body (rest is just camera reflection)

3c12fae3.jpg

This should be long gone , mother f'er

Archived