Doomsday and post apocalypse movies on Netflix

SexWithRobots

• Members

The Road is a good newer movie.. Also Soylent Green, A Boy and His Dog, THX 1138, Logans Run, The Quiet Earth, Zardoz, Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Children of Men, The Noah, Ever Since the Word Ended, Colossus, Silent Running, Metropolis (1927). Those are some of my favorite.

• Members

Good book, the movie did a good job of covering it.

I'm not into Floyds on LP's, but the maple board with black block inlays looks great on the guitar in your avatar. :cool:

Back on topic: I also agree with the Road and recommend seeing if you can get it on disc from Netflix or elsewhere, if possible.

• Members

The Road is a good newer movie.. Also Soylent Green, A Boy and His Dog, THX 1138, Logans Run, The Quiet Earth, Zardoz, Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Children of Men, The Noah, Ever Since the Word Ended, Colossus, Silent Running, Metropolis (1927). Those are some of my favorite.

The Road, Delicatessen and Children of Men are {censored}ing great. The OP should definitely start there. Pretty sure Delicatessen used to be on instant streaming...{censored}in love that movie.

Yeah, just checked, Delicatessen is still streaming...think I'm going to watch it again since it's been a few years. Hope it's not dubbed...can't stand that.

Not really in the genre specified but I just watched Tears of the Sun...another good one if you are into modern war movies...choked me up a bit at the end. :facepalm:

Boy and His Dog...been meaning to get to that one too. Any good?

• Members

can't expect much anymore with cable channels securing exclusivity for their vod services and the movie studios being greedy.

{censored}ing this. You really can't blame NF at all...they are doing all they can. The instant selection is kind of a letdown but I always find stuff to watch.

OP, you like Yakuza or Beat Takeshii films? Try Outrage.

Like twisted, {censored}ed up stuff? Try Edmond.

Like quirky black comedies? Try Pretty Persuasion

I'm trying here man...

• Members

{censored}ing this. You really can't blame NF at all...they are doing all they can. The instant selection is kind of a letdown but I always find stuff to watch.

OP, you like Yakuza or Beat Takeshii films? Try Outrage.

Like twisted, {censored}ed up stuff? Try Edmond.

Like quirky black comedies? Try Pretty Persuasion

I'm trying here man...

yeah, you aren't going to find blockbusters on netflix much anymore.

but it is becoming like that bad ass video rental place that's attached to a liquor store that has all the good under the radar movies.

or the sunday afternoon movies on antenna tv lol.

plus they have good b movies too.

Archived