Mojo needed...wife's leaving. No guitars anymore.

thesockmonster

• Members

So, after a short 3 years of marriage (I'm only 25), my wife has fallen out of love with me, had abandoned all her friends, cheated and is in a semblance of a relationship with a patient (she's a chiropractic office manager), and wants nothing more than to be free. She wants nothing. I get everything but her.

And before she pulled all this, I sold all my guitars and gear to free us from financial burdens. I have nothing left. So, there's no more music in my life. :cry:

Please go easy. I'm not here for pity, I'm just asking for mojo and thoughts.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey man i am 29, never been married but sure have been dumped quite a bit. sucks but it always is for the best, i am too chicken {censored} to end relationships when they should.

you are very young; you have plenty of time to go out get plenty of hot strange, buy plenty of guitars and still find mrs. right.

BITCHES AINT {censored} BUT HO'S AND TRICKS

• Members

hey man i am 30, never been married. sucks but it always is for the best, i am too chicken {censored} to end relationships when they should so they go on and on and on and on and i'm miserable for 2-4 years.

you are very young; you have plenty of time to go out get plenty of hot strange, buy plenty of guitars and still find mrs. right.

BITCHES AINT {censored} BUT HO'S AND TRICKS

all of dees.

• Members

From every heart break and {censored}ty thing that happens in our lives we can decide to take from it what is beneficial, what can be learned from it, throw the rest of it in the bin and then soldier on to our next adventures.

I can easily find how you're benefiting here but you have to do it for it to be meaningful, genuine and transition empowering.

Until this happens -- which is a process that typically requires 25% of the time invested in another person until you get the hang of it -- my wishes for healing and swift transition go out to you.

PS: Spend lots of time outdoors; moving.

• Members

this for the OP and RSBro:

its about tossing someone's {censored} out when they cheat on you

[video=youtube;1M7pCS6Jpho]

this is just {censored}ing awesome:

[video=youtube;P_LgWanltT0]

so is this:

[video=youtube;Fm71Khu5-Lk]

• Members

I have a {censored}ty squier telecaster I don't use. Send me your shipping address details (isvoid at gmail dot com) and it's yours to fix/abuse as you see fit, tho it won't be shipped immediately because I have to find suitable packing and {censored} (has no case) and I'm a lazy {censored}.

• Members

So, after a short 3 years of marriage (I'm only 25), my wife has fallen out of love with me, had abandoned all her friends, cheated and is in a semblance of a relationship with a patient (she's a chiropractic office manager), and wants nothing more than to be free. She wants nothing. I get everything but her.

And before she pulled all this, I sold all my guitars and gear to free us from financial burdens. I have nothing left. So, there's no more music in my life.
:cry:

Please go easy. I'm not here for pity, I'm just asking for mojo and thoughts.

So you sold your guitars to pay off your debt, and now you're 25 y.o., debt-free and just got rid of a cheater spouse before you had kids or common property?

{censored} just got better, man. It may not look like it right now, but I talk to you in a few years.

• Members

Count yourself lucky to find all this out when you're still young. And what where you doing getting married at 22? Anyone who gets married is crazy, doubly so if it's before 30. If I knew before what I know now, I would run like hell at the mention of marriage. It is the death of hope.

And guitars? I'd say you're ready to go shopping.

• Members

I have a {censored}ty squier telecaster. Send me your shipping address details (isvoid at gmail do com) and it's yours to fix/abuse as you see fit, tho it won't be shipped immediately because I have to find suitable packing and {censored} (has no case) and I'm a lazy {censored}.

I will buy a microcube just so you have an amp to go with this guitar. I can do that this weekend and get it shipped to you :thu:

• Members

I have a {censored}ty squier telecaster I don't use. Send me your shipping address details (isvoid at gmail dot com) and it's yours to fix/abuse as you see fit, tho it won't be shipped immediately because I have to find suitable packing and {censored} (has no case) and I'm a lazy {censored}.

will paypal izzy $20 for shipping costs

• Members

awesome.

The rest of us still need a paypal addy for teh map though.

edit: dang, that's covered too, it looks like. OK, well which one of y'all is my money going to then? :confused:

Archived