I say JCA 22H is the best bang for the buck amp available at present.

67mike

• Members

I think the combos would sound good, but I am a big fan of heads and cabs.

I would love one of those new Jet City verticle 2 x 12 cabs..but honestly...There ain't a sound I wanna make that cannot come from the awsomeness of the jet city 2 x 12 cab (JCA 24s).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 67mike

View Post

I think the combos would sound good, but I am a big fan of heads and cabs.

I would love one of those new Jet City verticle 2 x 12 cabs..but honestly...There ain't a sound I wanna make that cannot come from the awsomeness of the jet city 2 x 12 cab (JCA 24s).

I agree some what, but I have not got the room or the need for a head and can for now. So for the price the combo is perfect. Great amps smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

View Post

I agree some what, but I have not got the room or the need for a head and can for now. So for the price the combo is perfect. Great amps smile.gif

Cannot argue the facts. They are great in all forms.

• Members

I have the 22 watt head and i agree its a KILLER bang for the buck amp it really is

The OD channel is so much thicker/warmer and nicer than the original 20 watt head, (the effects loop is such a nice bonus) but for the $$ its a total win amp!

Totally_jammin_out.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley7t

View Post

I will be ordering one of the 22H-BFG's as soon as they become available next week.

How do you know that these will be available next week? Was this posted somewhere? I have been dying to get my hands on a BFG JCA22H....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyohio75

View Post

How do you know that these will be available next week? Was this posted somewhere? I have been dying to get my hands on a BFG JCA22H....

Yes there is a thread stating that. Sorry, I am too busy right now to find it.

• Members

I'd have to agree. I've owned an ht-5 and a Rebel 20 and the 22h is just on a whole other level. The Rebel 20 with all the bells and whistles still isn't as versatile. It may excel at the vox and fender clean/just breaking up tones but the 22h does that and high gain.

The ht-5 just seemed blah... didn't wow me, but didn't necessarily suck either. I'll keep my 22h.

Archived