Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friedman and Metro amps overtook production and now amps are being built and deliverd.

Epic amps, and now 2 new amp models in the $2,500 range
(i know, still expenseive)

This. I'm a believer now, put my invader on the bay without hesitation cuz of the ccv.

• Members

Friedman and Metro amps overtook production and now amps are being built and deliverd.

Epic amps, and now 2 new amp models in the $2,500 range
(i know, still expenseive)

Yeah, but what happened? Like really went on mark and the business partners and the old unfulfilled orders? Give me that dirty info.

:snax:

• Members

Yeah, but what happened? Like really went on mark and the business partners and the old unfulfilled orders? Give me that dirty info.

:snax:

They are still promising to fill the old CCV orders. Nothing has changed besides moving the production to Metro.

• Members

With Mark jumping ship, it's doubtfull that anyone that ordered from him will be getting their unfulfilled order because the money for those old orders was supposed to come from Mark's share of the profits. With him gone, he doesn't get any profits obviously, so no money will go towards paying back those he owes.

Brad King has no obligation to fill those orders and has said as much. The Cameron name continues to have a tarnished rep and will so for a long time. Of course, this doesn't stop the owners from raving about the amps until they can flip them.

• Members

i dunno, i feel like if you take over a brand you have an obligation to fulfill orders that have already paid. that is just terrible business practice and a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

not the best example but a cook doesnt walk in at shift change and throw away all the tickets that havent been made yet.

Archived