No announcement yet.

Collapse (2009)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collapse (2009)

Late to the party here... Anyone seen this? What this guy says is basically what we already all kind of think but don't say out loud. When will fossil fuel become too expensive to conduct everyday business? Of course there are other factors in human civilization that might come at play that he hasn't considered, but our financial outcome is based on the assumption of infinite growth..

What say you HCAF?
    Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

No comments about this?
    Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty scary. Some also may not be aware that oil is used to make the majority of products, plastics, etc...
      __________________________________________________ ________
      Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty scary. Some also may not be aware that oil is used to make the majority of products, plastics, etc...

Which is almost everything we buy... Music gear, most electronics, kitchen supplies, car interiors, tires, hygyene products, medical products, toys etc... We're ****************ed.

Comment

d'oh!
          The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

this movie?

The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

After depleting most oil they will probably revert to humans as a resource. Slavery for the majority of humanity. They will probably turn the human body into methanol and "soylent green".

Comment

i suspect we are past "peak oil".
                got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

Whether or not peak oil is passed, its still just a matter of 10-20 years before it is a severe problem and becomes a world conflict. That is if no solution is provided..

Comment

Good movie ....hard to tell what will happen in the future ...

I read recently where we would need 7 earth like planets to sustain our growth

Harsh as it sounds but the planet needs to drop a few billions people...

99% of the problem is caused by the Rothchild family types
                    Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
                    Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
                    Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
                    Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
                    Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

Working...
                    X