If you turned into a woman for 24hrs...

FearTheVoices

• Members

LESBIAN FOR A DAY!!!!!!!!

This. Would find the youngest and hottest fashionably bi-sexual girl in the highest end night club in town, let guys buy us drinks all night, leave them hanging, and go back to her place to lez out with her until my 24 hrs were up. Then when I grow a cock right there in front of her ask her if she's up for round two.

• Members

This. Would find the youngest and hottest fashionably bi-sexual girl in the highest end night club in town, let guys buy us drinks all night, leave them hanging, and go back to her place to lez out with her until my 24 hrs were up. Then when I grow a cock right there in front of her ask her if she's up for round two.

You are my new hero. Flawless victory post.

• Members

:eek:

• Members

Cannot be topped. Post of the week.

Archived