UK /Euro 2nd Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is an upgraded Vox AC30CC amp in a Zilla Cabs headshell. It's got Sozo caps, Mercury Magnetics transformers and choke, and some other smaller tweaks to give the top boost channel more headroom and give it a more vintage tone, including the plate resistor mod, cathode bypass cap removal and treble cap mod which results in an amp that takes pedals really well - much better than the stock CC amps. I've also bypassed the standby switch. Comes with a Hot Covers soft cover. It's a great sounding amp and I gigged with it for 3 solid years without it giving me any trouble.

AC30front.jpg

AC30Rear.jpg

AC30Cover.jpg

Looking for

• Members

Hello!

Can't really believe I'm doing this, both were bought recently (within the last 3 months) but my band broke down shortly after and I really, really want to focus on my recording so I figure the money is best ploughed back into recording gear than sat here next to me. Both are in mint condition as far as I can see, I also have a replacement logo for the cab that looks like the logo on the head. Celestion Heritage G12H's in there (as far as I'm aware, actually, will open the cab up soon to confirm). Sounds gorgeous, of course - comes with a footswitch for the Reverb/OD.

Sorry for the crap photo;

Photo%2022-02-2012%2016%2018%2032.jpeg

Asking

• Members

I've got a few things for sale.

First:

Jason Becker Hot Licks DVD. It's not so much an instructional but a recording of a performance he did and has some insight into his playing.

Michael Angelo Batio Speed Kills DVD. This is pretty good for developing your technique even if it is a bit cheesy. I found this one to be one of the best along with John Petrucci's Rock Discipline.

20120423_150552.jpg

• Members

Aah is that the super strength stuff?

Anyways, Thinking of selling my Blackout Whetstone Analog Phaser. 100% as new (apart from velcro) and been a staple on my board for a couple of years now which says something. Amazing phaser tones and really really flexible. Probs looking at

• Members

ISP Technologies Vector 112 300W 1x12 Active Guitar Subwoofer

I have used this with 2x12 and 4x12 cabs,sounds huge!! Only selling as i now use a 2 amp 2 cab rig and need to downsize a bit! People say this adds bass to your sound,but it seperates the bottom end with a built in crossover into the sub and your guitar cab gets the mids and highs for a much clearer sound.However if you want more bottom end the sub is controllable so you can have as much as you want!

you are welcome to try before you buy as you really need to hear this in person,it rocks!

I dont think you can get these in the UK now so it would be an import duty job if you wanted one.Below is a link for one in the States with all the specs.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...itar-subwoofer

looking for

• Members

My perfect condition Engl Sovereign 100 E365 1x12 combo (newest model, with MIDI)

-> for sell: 900EUR + shipping (Paypal included in a price)

-> for a trade: looking for a tube amp, but not for any particular model, try me :)

• Members

Vintage Icon series strat. In perfect condition and setup very well. Plays better than most starts I've played. Could do with new pups though as they are on the {censored} side of good. Plus the pots are probably {censored} too. I use it as my bedroom/living room mess around guitar so hardly gets used in an amp.