Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Automatic You Spending Tax Refund on Gear?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Automatic You Spending Tax Refund on Gear?

I always have. I just spent $1000 on my Dr Z, so I may just get a few little things. I'm getting $13K back

Maybe you should change your withholding if you're getting that much back. Why let the government hang on to your money?
    Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

rolex or gtfo
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Refund? What is this re-fund you speak of?
        Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

rolex or gtfo

PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
          Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
          Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
          YouTube
          Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

I'm getting back $1400 MORE than I got back last year (only got $1400 last year), and it's burning a whole in my pocket something fierce. Everyday I come up with something different I want to buy, and I don't even have the money yet.

Oh, and I need to take out two trees and get some landscaping done too
            PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
            Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
            Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
            YouTube
            Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

usually works out that way for me
              "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

Unfortunately, no. I'm getting a new bathroom. Yay...
                Modulus Mob #2

GK 2001 RB : Ampeg SVP-Pro : Ampeg SVP-CL : Crest CA4 : GB STL 900 : Mesa Walkabout
                Bag End S15D : Bag End S15XD : Aguilar GS112 (2)
                G&L ASAT : Sadowsky NYC PJ5 : Modulus Q5 : EBMM SR4 : Warwick Thumb 5 BO : Yamaha ATT-LTD II

bassgirl9's Wah ha ha! best post of the day award. 2/12/08

Comment

i got tires and spent the rest on gear
                  strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

those kinds of refunds affect your DIF score and can flag you if it happens over a period of years like that. are you paying in extra on top of your withholding or just withholding too much or what.
                    #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

I might buy a new guitar, or a new delay pedal, but the majority of my tax return is going towards finishing my basement and a vacation.
                      HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Maybe you should change your withholding if you're getting that much back. Why let the government hang on to your money?

I'm a 1099 worker. I have no taxes taken out. My wife does and the interest on our mortgage got us there

Comment

Usually goes towards gear or a vacation.. Next year its gonna be the best of both worlds though! Japan for 2 weeks or so, and a gear buying spree in Tokyos Ochanomizu! 20+ guitar shops in a few blocks

Comment

I'm a 1099 worker. I have no taxes taken out. My wife does and the interest on our mortgage got us there

Gotcha. That's cool. I have my job the minimum every year, and I still get a refund. Never understood why everyone doesn't do that...
                            Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

14K??????????
                              Hamilton Steele CD's / Hamilton Steele MP3 Downloads / Hamilton Steele iTunes

Comment

Working...
                              X