Darwin, where are you? This guy desperately wants your award (ZOMG stupid content)

Murdoch

• Members

First off, check this picture. Yes, it is 100% real.

fbpolicephoto.jpg

He siphoned gas out of a police car, had this picture taken. Guess what he did next? Put this picture on Facebook. Guess who quickly found out? The cops. Jailarity is ensuing.

He will find some way to kill himself in some spectacular fashion, I hope.

0287dfec.jpg

• Members

His taxes paid for that gas, he was simply getting a refund. Innocent man.

PROVE that the pic just wasn't staged. Innocent man.

That all said, I kinda think he'd be the same guy that get a hammer to the head if you rolled up as a date a daughter.

Derek

• Members

To clarify, I didn't mean that this guy GOT the Darwin award. What I meant was that I *want* this guy to win the Darwin award. I think he'd be a worthy candidate for it.

I understand you didn't mean he GOT the Darwin award, but based on this pic, statistically, he will die of natural causes like most other people.

They don't kill you on the spot for stealing gas. :thu:

• Members

They have the cop car's number there. If there is gas missing in that particular car.....and they can prove it with fuel records they might have a case. But that can he's using looks like 3 gallons which would be hard to prove missing. All you really have then is a guy posing for a picture next to a police car staging a photo. Maybe you could get him for messing with police property but honestly I doubt if any state carries the death penalty for posing next to a car and having your pic taken with your middle finger out. You can't even tell if the gas cap is off from that pic.

• Members

To clarify, I didn't mean that this guy GOT the Darwin award. What I meant was that I *want* this guy to win the Darwin award. I think he'd be a worthy candidate for it.

Darwin awards are for people that nearly kill/kill themselves from being stupid. While what this guy did was definitely stupid, it certainly didn't almost kill him so this thread fails.

• Members

People are really going out of there way to not get what Murdoch meant here just to be all "hur dur I smarterz den u."

He's saying this is the type of stupidity that, if the universe were fair, would lead one to pwnt themselves to death, and hence be darwinated. Not that this act itself was a darwin award candidate, but the guy is stupid enough he should be finding a way to become one. Instead, the world is crawling with these stupid {censored}ers because humanity has become obsessed with saving the stupid from their own stupidity.

Just wanted you to know one of us retards got it, Murdoch.

• Members

People are really going out of there way to not get what Murdoch meant here just to be all "hur dur I smarterz den u."

He's saying this is the type of stupidity that, if the universe were fair, would lead one to pwnt themselves to death, and hence be darwinated. Not that this act itself was a darwin award candidate, but the guy is stupid enough he should be finding a way to become one. Instead, the world is crawling with these stupid {censored}ers because humanity has become obsessed with saving the stupid from their own stupidity.

That's like saying, "Derp, since you like teh whitesox instead of the cubs, yer probably stupid enough to die doing something stupid, and that would awezome!!!"

It's not clever. It's not funny. There's nothing to get.

It's 100% unrelated to Darwin Awards. :thu:

• Members

HUR DUR! Yes, liking the wrong baseball team displays EXACTLY THE SAME level of stupidity as stealing gas from a cop car then posting a picture of it on facebook. EXACTLY THE SAME.

:facepalm:

Posting pics of yourself stealing gas won't make you more likely to get killed.

Your wishing he would die doesn't make it any more related to darwin awards.

You're grasping at straws here.

When I opened the thread, I wanted to see some hillbilly attaching rocket boosters to a buick or something. :cry:

Sorry, I'm being a douche. I'm having one of those days. :(

• Members

WINRAR. Finally, and thank you. What I find so HCAF about this is that this dude siphoned gas from a police car, took a picture of himself doing it, posted it on Facebook, and subsequently got arrested for it...and yet *I* am the one that fails here. LOL

HCAF logic, how does it work?

Archived