Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darwin, where are you? This guy desperately wants your award (ZOMG stupid content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin, where are you? This guy desperately wants your award (ZOMG stupid content)

First off, check this picture. Yes, it is 100% real.

He siphoned gas out of a police car, had this picture taken. Guess what he did next? Put this picture on Facebook. Guess who quickly found out? The cops. Jailarity is ensuing.

He will find some way to kill himself in some spectacular fashion, I hope.

Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

You don't understand the concept of a Darwin award
    Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

Yes I do. I want this moron to kill himself in spectacularly stupid fashion.

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

inb4 should have worn loopvader mask.

Comment

This is a job for the Darwinator. He'll help things along.
            Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

His taxes paid for that gas, he was simply getting a refund. Innocent man.

PROVE that the pic just wasn't staged. Innocent man.

That all said, I kinda think he'd be the same guy that get a hammer to the head if you rolled up as a date a daughter.

Derek

Comment

Yeah, this truly has nothing to do with the Darwin Award. Maybe if he siphoned it with his mouth while he was on fire or something, but not in this case.
                BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

I wish he was also having a smoke making this thread moot.
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

To clarify, I didn't mean that this guy GOT the Darwin award. What I meant was that I *want* this guy to win the Darwin award. I think he'd be a worthy candidate for it.

Comment

thats crazy, like someone yelling while playing a boring PC game.

Comment

To clarify, I didn't mean that this guy GOT the Darwin award. What I meant was that I *want* this guy to win the Darwin award. I think he'd be a worthy candidate for it.

I understand you didn't mean he GOT the Darwin award, but based on this pic, statistically, he will die of natural causes like most other people.

They don't kill you on the spot for stealing gas.
                        BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                        Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

They have the cop car's number there. If there is gas missing in that particular car.....and they can prove it with fuel records they might have a case. But that can he's using looks like 3 gallons which would be hard to prove missing. All you really have then is a guy posing for a picture next to a police car staging a photo. Maybe you could get him for messing with police property but honestly I doubt if any state carries the death penalty for posing next to a car and having your pic taken with your middle finger out. You can't even tell if the gas cap is off from that pic.
                          "I don't want to be immortalized through my work. I want to be immortalized by not dying." Woody Allen

Comment

You don't understand the concept of a Darwin award

Lol.. This
                            SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

Darwin awards are for people that nearly kill/kill themselves from being stupid. While what this guy did was definitely stupid, it certainly didn't almost kill him so this thread fails.

Comment

Working...
                              X