OT: So, is Metta World Peace going to be forced to change his name?

Abouttreefitty

• Members

I was at the game, most of the crowd missed it I think. We were all "show the replay!" but of course they didn't. That was secondary to the game though. Midway through the 3rd I thought it was over, but then Blake started hitting those threes, along with Kobe and Gasol. Thought the roof was going going to blow off the place :eek:

• Members

Why in the {censored} hasn't this guy been thrown in {censored}ing jail?

Are you guys {censored}ing high? Get the {censored} over it, it's a highly competitive professional sport. Physicality is inherently involved.

YES I agree that what Artest did was over the top and has no place in basketball, but these "jail" comments are {censored}ing stupid. What would you say to a linebacker who delivers a career ending hit to a quarterback? "You're going to jail"? Give me a {censored}ing break.

FWIW Hardin walked off the court easily, and no blood was drawn. No Lakers fan here, merely adding some objectivity to the thread.

• Members

Are you guys {censored}ing high? Get the {censored} over it, it's a highly competitive professional sport. Physicality is inherently involved.

YES I agree that what Artest did was over the top and has no place in basketball, but these "jail" comments are {censored}ing stupid. What would you say to a linebacker who delivers a career ending hit to a quarterback? "You're going to jail"? Give me a {censored}ing break.

FWIW Hardin walked off the court easily, and no blood was drawn. No Lakers fan here, merely adding some objectivity to the thread.

It's not the incident in and of itself. He previously assaulted someone in the audience.

• Members

You're a {censored}ing ri-tard. :facepalm: James Harden didn't "walk off easily"...dude has a {censored}ing concussion! I bet you're one of those dudes that was calling Raja Bell a thug for clotheslining Kobe's bitch ass. {censored}ing Lakers fans are only at Staples to be trendy...if LA was truly was a basketball town, the Clippers wouldn't have sucked for as long as they have. You can't compare football's aggressive nature to basketball! Man, you and Hennessy Ron been downing shots at halftime again!

Archived