NKD! : New Knife Day

theAntihero

• Members

So since everyone is posting new gun threads and such i thought id post up my new knife.

Its a Mukti made by Khukuri House

With a Condor Golok for scale on top

th_mukti3.jpg?t=1335137213

In hand:

th_mukti5.jpg?t=1335137213

As you can see its a small knife, maybe good for carrying in your pocket every day ;)

Its a fantastic knife that feels much lighter than it is and it is by far the best chopping knife ive ever owned, it rivals an axe in cutting ability and possibly a few cheaper chainsaws.

So anyone else into knives on here?

• Members

I'm just curious, what do you actually use something like that for?

I had a folder that I used to carry with me all the time, but I just found that I didn't have much use for it so I stopped.

Its easier to transport the bodies to his pig farm if you chop them up first. Remove the appendages and it all goes in a smaller sack which is so much easier to move. Just don't forget to shave the heads and pull the teeth so it doesn't hurt the piggies' digestion.

• Members

I'm just curious, what do you actually use something like that for?

I had a folder that I used to carry with me all the time, but I just found that I didn't have much use for it so I stopped.

I live in a super heavily wooded area so if i want to walk anywhere on my land i have to cut trails. Chainsaws, while they do cut better, suck to lug about, machetes arent nearly rugged enough and axes are too unwieldy if you need something with some oomph. While blades like this arent for everyone they are invaluable to me, but obviously not for everyone.

Its easier to transport the bodies to his pig farm if you chop them up first. Remove the appendages and it all goes in a smaller sack which is so much easier to move. Just don't forget to shave the heads and pull the teeth so it doesn't hurt the piggies' digestion.

Im disturbed by the detail of this...........and a bit amused.

Cutting up hookers

Actually its more of a chopping style of knife so...........

• Members

I live in a super heavily wooded area so if i want to walk anywhere on my land i have to cut trails. Chainsaws, while they do cut better, suck to lug about, machetes arent nearly rugged enough and axes are too unwieldy if you need something with some oomph. While blades like this arent for everyone they are invaluable to me, but obviously not for everyone.

Im disturbed by the detail of this...........and a bit amused.

Actually its more of a chopping style of knife so...........

Actualy I live in the country now and with all the bamboo I can relate to this.

and the hookers :o

• Members

Actualy I live in the country now and with all the bamboo I can relate to this.

and the hookers
:o

:lol: The only sucky part of this knife is its handmade in Nepal so it takes forever to get and quite a lot of shipping, being Japan as you are probably means lot less shipping.

Doesnt bamboo suck to cut and/or remove? I believe i remember reading that the only surefire way to get thru or get rid of bamboo is napalm.

I've never seen a two handed knife before.

Its probably closer to a hand and a half short sword than a knife really.

I still need to replace that s&w that got stolen from me

If you mean s&w as in a gun, believe it or not this was designed as a fighting knife so it could work i guess. I dont really recommend knives for defence over guns but i guess it would work for you.

And hey, if the zombie apocalypse happens????? This is the knife for you.

• Members

So since everyone is posting new gun threads and such i thought id post up my new knife.

Its a Mukti made by Khukuri House

With a Condor Golok for scale on top

th_mukti3.jpg?t=1335137213

In hand:

th_mukti5.jpg?t=1335137213

As you can see its a small knife, maybe good for carrying in your pocket every day
;)

Its a fantastic knife that feels
much
lighter than it is and it is by far the best chopping knife ive ever owned, it rivals an axe in cutting ability and possibly a few cheaper chainsaws.

So anyone else into knives on here?

Hell yea, let's go stab some mother{censored}ers.

• Members

:lol:
The only sucky part of this knife is its handmade in Nepal so it takes forever to get and quite a lot of shipping, being Japan as you are probably means lot less shipping.

Doesnt bamboo suck to cut and/or remove? I believe i remember reading that the only surefire way to get thru or get rid of bamboo is napalm.

My Grandfather once followed a group of gurkhas into battle (During WWII, he was a member of what became the desert rats) and all he saw beheaded Germans. He said they were tough.

As for bamboo it's a bitch, you should see the knives in the hardware stores here.. and the swords :o

• Members

My Grandfather once followed a group of gurkhas into battle (During WWII, he was a member of what became the
desert rats
) and all he saw beheaded Germans. He said they were tough.

As for bamboo it's a bitch, you should see the knives in the hardware stores here.. and the swords
:o

There are a bunch of stories about Gurkha's that are quite terrifying, like the one, and obviously paraphrasing here, where something like 30 guys armed with guns tried to rob a train that had a a Gurkha armed with a kukri on it. Apparently he killed several and the others ran away.

Now when 20-ish guys armed guys run away from you while you are armed with a big curved knife, you are in fact a super bad-ass of Norris like skill.

Archived