Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Grande Dirty Harry. P90 in tele size single coils. Anyone?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio Grande Dirty Harry. P90 in tele size single coils. Anyone?

http://www.riograndepickups.com/scart/ProductPage.asp?ImageLink=DHTBB&ProductName=For+Te le

They make one for the neck also. Anyone tried these yet? I am very interested.
    ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
    VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

I'd get a BG T90 instead. Bryan makes great P90s and I really dislike RG's P90 offerings.
    tlbonehead@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
    -For Sale:
    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Just looked them up. I will consider these.
      ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
      VTM VANDALS

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

No exp here, but I really like their bbq buckers. I have them in two of my guitars.

Comment

The BBQ, Texas, & Crunchbox are full of win.

Strat SCs, too.

IDK about their P90s, but I'd take a chance on it.
          Originally Posted by scratchie

Youse gots butthurtz cause youse gots too meeny deeks stuck in you mans poosie.

Comment

They're not actually p90 but tele sc designed to sound like a p90.

**************** I may just route the guitar for p90's. It's just an mim.
            ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
            VTM VANDALS

Comment

do it.
              Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

They're not actually p90 but tele sc designed to sound like a p90.

**************** I may just route the guitar for p90's. It's just an mim.

nuh uh

Comment

Yuh huh
                  ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                  VTM VANDALS

Comment

you can't make me times infinity

But please clips when/if you get one.

Comment

Working...
                    X