from the yahoodan news room: zr1? pwnt. viper SRT? pwnt.

knucklefux

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm a mustang guy, so yeah...if you gave me the CTS-V i'd just sell it to buy a(nother) mustang and a bunch of go fast parts for it
:lol:

I'm a Mustang guy and the only 'bow tie' I'd own is a CTS-V! Then after awhile I'd sell it for a Boss leguna seca :)

• Members

to turn around at the end of a 1/4 mile?
:o

:D

Also,

One other tidbit, according to the Team Shelby forums: The engine runs so hot and requires so much cooling that the GT500 will do without any front grille.

Don't quite understand this part (where does it get cold fresh air from?) but what it means to me is you'd better know how to change cylinder walls, piston rings, pistons, and the cylinder head. Sounds like its going to burn through that stuff in no time.

• Members

This.

How much does it weigh ?

Will it be able to handle like a viper or zr1? Doubtful.

99% of the population has no clue how to drive like a race car driver. Going to the "track day" twice a year doesn't make you a race car driver either. But everyone knows how to jizz in their pants when they hit the throttle and car goes.

• Members

99% of the population has no clue how to drive like a race car driver. Going to the "track day" twice a year doesn't make you a race car driver either. But everyone knows how to jizz in their pants when they hit the throttle and car goes.

So a lot of these are going to end up in the ditch ?

Most people with fast cars THINK they are racecar drivers :lol:

That's the problem.

• Members

I'm racing at Willow Springs tomorrow, then Miller, then Laguna Seca, then Barber, and finally Road America, all this summer. Come at me bro

• Members
So a lot of these are going to end up in the ditch ?

Most people with fast cars THINK they are racecar drivers
:lol:
That's the problem.

This is all starting to sound like that argument that ends up touting that Mythical Race Prepped Miata that's going to just blast buy your 5.0 in the curves. :o

• Members

I would believe you except you're complaining a Mustang with 662 horsepower weighs too much and doesn't handle like the Viper.

I never said {censored} about a Viper. Thing can't even hold my drink :lol:

Cobras are fun, just not my thing. Fast as {censored}, no denying that. I would own this car if I was on the strip.

• Members

:D

Also,

Don't quite understand this part (where does it get cold fresh air from?) but what it means to me is you'd better know how to change cylinder walls, piston rings, pistons, and the cylinder head. Sounds like its going to burn through that stuff in no time.

THIS is the difference between American car companies and European:

Veyron has too much heat? Put on ten radiators.

Mustang? Let's take parts off the car, durr!

Archived