11 Rack Help

Razsan

• Members

Hey guys, I've started getting some good tones out of the 11R but still have an issue that is I'm sure frixable but I can't find it.

I'll use the Saturation preset as an example. When I roll my pickup down to about 1 or 2, the first pluck is silent. So basically if I'm playingg an A Chord arpeggio, the open A string does't make a sound. This happens on other presets also and I couldn't find a noise gate in the preset. Any ideas??

• Members

When you re in your amp block, scroll all the way to the right. Turn your noise gate down. The reason you only hear the note the second time is because the threshold of the noise gate is set too high. Just turn it off.

Is it just the one gate knob or do I bypass that section? (I can't get to the unit to experiment)

• Members

I can't remember exactly I think it is on the second page of amp controls? It was ball basting at first when I had the 11R for some time! I bypassed it completely and then have it on slowly to the level it didn't choke the sound. I think the noise gate is your problem.

Archived