Cherry sunburst

Bob Savage

• Members

I have no idea if HCAF 2012 likes this kind of stuff but worst case, this post falls into the stinky abyss of HCAF.

Anyway, here's a head shell I made for The Henning Amplification Cherry Bomb. You all probably know Steve Henning by sah5150.

CherryBombProtoFace.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's {censored}ing beautiful. Great burst and cool "Cherry Bomb" logo on the end. Love the flame in the wood and the holes with the cherry stems :thu:. That being said, I think it would only look right on a certain style of amp. Does anyone have a link of the chassis that's going in it?

Nice work, Bob :thu:

• Members

Shoulda kept it just cherry red IMO

Without sounding like an anus, it reminds me of a Craigslist/eBay special "project" that never got finished.

It might just be the picture. It looks a bit untidy on my iPhone. I'm sure it's not.

Some better Pics would solve this debacle...

• Members

Without sounding like an anus, it reminds me of a Craigslist/eBay special "project" that never got finished.

It might just be the picture. It looks a bit untidy on my iPhone. I'm sure it's not.

I've always wanted to say this

Nerine'd

• Members

Iphones. Look at little pics in ads and text "u still hav it?"

• Members

Bob, that headshell looks great. My favorite guitars are Fender Sienna Burst and a Cherry Burst Edwards and it would look cool with it. Are you going to start making and selling them? I like that one but some people will want a solid color.

• Members

I'm on my PC now.

The detail looks awesome. Very well done and neat.

I am still on the fence about the colour. I think a brighter red maybe fading to a darker one would have suited the name better perhaps..

Great work though. Will probably look a lot nicer once the amp is in there.

Archived