Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has there not been a thread about the newest Gorod?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has there not been a thread about the newest Gorod?

Its ****************ing amazing. A perfect blend of brutality, technicality, melody, and groove.

VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Been digging the new album!
    Totally kickass!

lml lml

Comment

Haven't heard the new one, I've got to check that out. Love their previous stuff.
      VHT | Reeves | Fender

Good transactions

Comment

Amazing band.
        Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

yeah this among my top album this year
          I'D RATHER BE PLAYING GUITAR

www.myspace.com/ancestorsrevenge

Comment

What the mother ****************ing piece of mother****************ing ****************.

None of those videos load on the iPad.
            the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Found birds of sulphur. Man I love me some gorod. Bad ass solos.
              the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

I just can't get over how awesome it is. Production is really nice too. Along with Incurso by Spawn of Possession being released, its been a good year for tech death so far.

Plus, its always nice when a tech death band doesn't sound like they're trapped in the 90's
                VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Comment

VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Comment

Working...
                  X