Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a good job to make money these days?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a good job to make money these days?

?

Engineer
    Pharmacist
    Prostitute

I'm only qualified for one of those.
    "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

purifying water apparently
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Engineer
        Pharmacist
        Prostitute

I'm only qualified for one of those.

ib4 you dirty whore
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

I wonder if you can make money as an assassin? You'd probably have to start by doing some pro bono work to make a name for yourself.
          "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

Build treadmills for the Zombie apocolypse.
            Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

I wonder if you can make money as an assassin?

yep, but invariably the consultant becomes the target for another consultant, so typically a short career

but it just kills for awhile
              The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Mickey D's
                Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

It's cool...you don't have to have any idea what you're talking about to post here.

It's alright.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Ozz

I've owned at least 50 Marshalls...

Comment

drug dealer
                  Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Originally Posted by justcrash

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

Jive Software
                    http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

Service Tech. Hours can be long, but I make more than many of my managerial corporate buddies, and also make my own schedule, never go to an office. never even met my boss. Fix the machines, do the paperwork, and leave.
                      Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

Some hookers with a craigslist-type ad pull down $300,000 a year tax free and aren't even that good looking. After a while they don't even need the ad...just get about 50 or 60 regular johns that will pay about 5 grand a year for a mistress. The down side is that they have to typically **************** 10 times a day or so. Could be hard on the old vag......

Of course a really hot chick can probably **************** a lot less and make more money.
                        Originally Posted by DToad:

Lets face it- today's GOP is all about the richest one percent exploiting the dumbest fifty percent.

Comment

Any job.

Comment

Oil field work. You can pull down major money with no degree at all. I'm sure the work is damn hard, but hell, make some bank for a decade, live cheap and save a ton, then figure out something you love doing even if it does't pay as much and enjoy life.
                            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Something involving carpal tunnel braces. Because everyone is going to have it soon.

When that is phased out and everything is tablet/voice...Cash in on that sweet sweet eyestrain.
                              Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

Working...
                              X