Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

MatchFive

• Members

A gang of 20 hooded youths stormed a pub after the Champions League final before dragging away a 25-year old man and stabbing him to death in scenes 'like a horror film', friends said today.

'True gent' Luke Fitzpatrick was killed and his father Bernard, who threw himself on top of his son in a desperate attempt to shield him, remains in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed four times.

The pair were attacked when a gang armed with bats and knives stormed the north London pub after father and son had watched Chelsea win the cup together at on Saturday.

A forensic tent remained at the scene of the tragedy just yards from the pub near his Dollis Hill home.

Friend Katy McKeon, 22, who has known him growing up, said: 'Luke was one of the nicest guys around, always looking after people, he actually cared about people, a really nice, funny guy.

'The amount of flowers that are here just shows how loved he was, this has ruined this community.

'I was there on Saturday and it was like something out of a horror film.

Scene of the tragedy: The Ox and Gate pub in Dollis Hill, north London, where the gang began the attack that ended in the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick

Forensic team: Police comb the area for any evidence that might help convict the mob who attacked Luke and father Bernard

'There were about 20 young black guys all with their hoods up armed with sticks and bats and knives. They just ran in the pub and started trying to attack people.

'It was really frightening. But it should not have happened to Luke, it shouldn

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is a lot of gang stuff in London.

FWIW, the Daily Mail isn't a good newspaper - huge conservative bias and EVERYTHING IS A SCANDAL!

Doesn't mean they made that story up or anything (probably), but it's a very biased paper.

DINGOS ATE MY BABY!

No such thing as an unbiased newspaper, just whether or not it agrees with your own bias.

• Members

*snip awful story of humans being awful*

I find this hard to believe.. "Hooded Blacks" are generally easy going, law abiding citizens..

Crazy isn't it? Hooded white people always have been too.

• Members

First off, this is a sick tragedy, period.

Second, it is a sick tragedy, no matter what race the perps or victim was, so, why do they need to point that out, and what race was the victim?

Why is the victim "a man", and the perps are singled out by their race? I really wish we could stop separating people like that, there are lots of sick {censored}s in this world, (these guys, Manson, McVeigh, Zimmerman) I don't really care what color they are.

• Members

Second, it is a sick tragedy, no matter what race the perps or victim was, so, why do they need to point that out, and what race was the victim?

Why is the victim "a man", and the perps are singled out by their race? I really wish we could stop separating people like that, there are lots of sick {censored}s in this world, (these guys, Manson, McVeigh, Zimmerman) I don't really care what color they are.

Agreed,

We should also omit age, gender, build type, and probably clothing, too. This way, we can be as unbiased and uninfluenced as possible.

• Members

Ok, in that case, why was there such a stink about Trayvon's race? It can't just go one way man. :)

• Members

This!!! I think these mob attacks are one of the most cowardly acts. Gangs for that matter, you are not tough when you need 20 or so people to fight with you.

• Members

There is a lot of gang stuff in London.

FWIW, the Daily Mail isn't a good newspaper - huge conservative bias and EVERYTHING IS A SCANDAL!

Doesn't mean they made that story up or anything (probably), but it's a very biased paper.

DINGOS ATE MY BABY!

This {censored} the daily mail.

and for the record I lived and worked or lived near and worked in London most of my life, and never seen much, if any gang crime.

Though I was caught up in the 95 brixton riot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Brixton_riot

Also racism is nothing at all like the other places, London is a very very mixed place and pretty damn tolerant.

• Members

Ok, in that case, why was there such a stink about Trayvon's race? It can't just go one way man.
:)

Okay, fine, but what exactly do you take away from this story from knowing what clothes these idiots were wearing, or what race they were?

And, if that is so important, what about the race of the victim? Why isn't that important?

When the Oklahoma Bombing occurred, or when Manson kept coming up for probation, I don't remember once hearing how they were "white" murderers. If it's so important, what happened there? It only serves to separate people, IMO, nothing else.

I don't make the rules bros, I just comment on them. When a white person (other than Zimmerman, who isn't even white) commits a crime, he's just a man or a woman. Anybody else? They must be described. I just read a story about Casey Anthony this morning. Didn't say a damn thing about her race.

Think about it.

Regardless, these guys are animals.

• Members

I'm pretty sure they made a huge deal of how white Timothy McVeigh was. It was like, "OOOHHHHH, not only Muslims are terrorists!!! Timothy McVeigh means all white people might be redneck revolutionaries!! OOOHHH"

Remember that?

Yup.

Homegrown Terrorists is what they called 'em.

• Members

Okay, fine, but what exactly do you take away from this story from knowing what clothes these idiots were wearing, or what race they were?

And, if that is so important, what about the race of the victim? Why isn't that important?

When the Oklahoma Bombing occurred, or when Manson kept coming up for probation, I don't remember once hearing how they were "white" murderers. If it's so important, what happened there? It only serves to separate people, IMO, nothing else.

I don't make the rules bros, I just comment on them. When a white person (other than Zimmerman, who isn't even white) commits a crime, he's just a man or a woman. Anybody else? They must be described. I just read a story about Casey Anthony this morning. Didn't say a damn thing about her race.

Think about it.

It was in the Daily mail a {censored}ty biased paper that loves to play on these issues.

• Members

Think about it.

Oh we heard PLENTY about the difference of race between Trayvon and Zimmerman, are you serious?!?! :freak:

And Casey Anthony? It wasn't a white-on-black or black-on-white crime...so there is no purpose of saying, "A white woman killed her white baby..." That just sounds silly. The reason they do this in other stories is because it makes people read them, and it brings out emotions.

The fact of the matter is, you ALWAYS hear about white on black crime...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (two of the biggest racists in this country actually...and that's a fact, not an opinion) make sure of that!

But you rarely hear about black on white crime, and if you do, it's a tiny story that gets swept under the rug because it's not as sensationalist as the alternative.

I'm just stating what happens man. I think it's incredibly messed up, and further divides this country. It's sickening. The people in the original story should be lined up to a firing squad and taken out. And I'd say the same thing if the races were reversed. You kill someone, you deserve to be killed. But then again, I don't like to {censored} foot around these kinds of things either :lol::)

Archived