Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mob of 20 'hooded blacks' storm UK pub, drag man out, stab him to death...

A gang of 20 hooded youths stormed a pub after the Champions League final before dragging away a 25-year old man and stabbing him to death in scenes 'like a horror film', friends said today.

'True gent' Luke Fitzpatrick was killed and his father Bernard, who threw himself on top of his son in a desperate attempt to shield him, remains in a critical condition in hospital after being stabbed four times.

The pair were attacked when a gang armed with bats and knives stormed the north London pub after father and son had watched Chelsea win the cup together at on Saturday.

A forensic tent remained at the scene of the tragedy just yards from the pub near his Dollis Hill home.

Friend Katy McKeon, 22, who has known him growing up, said: 'Luke was one of the nicest guys around, always looking after people, he actually cared about people, a really nice, funny guy.

'The amount of flowers that are here just shows how loved he was, this has ruined this community.

'I was there on Saturday and it was like something out of a horror film.

Scene of the tragedy: The Ox and Gate pub in Dollis Hill, north London, where the gang began the attack that ended in the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick

Forensic team: Police comb the area for any evidence that might help convict the mob who attacked Luke and father Bernard

'There were about 20 young black guys all with their hoods up armed with sticks and bats and knives. They just ran in the pub and started trying to attack people.

'It was really frightening. But it should not have happened to Luke, it shouldn

This makes me ****************ing sick. I'm honestly filled with anger after reading this.

Comment

I think we should start stabbing black people now.
      Crap for Sale/Trade:

Ampeg SVT 410 HLF bass cabinet - $375

Comment

There is a lot of gang stuff in London.

FWIW, the Daily Mail isn't a good newspaper - huge conservative bias and EVERYTHING IS A SCANDAL!
        Doesn't mean they made that story up or anything (probably), but it's a very biased paper.

DINGOS ATE MY BABY!
        Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

The headline surprises me. Usually in these instances, the race of the perps is conspicuously omitted.

Comment

There is a lot of gang stuff in London.

FWIW, the Daily Mail isn't a good newspaper - huge conservative bias and EVERYTHING IS A SCANDAL!
            Doesn't mean they made that story up or anything (probably), but it's a very biased paper.

DINGOS ATE MY BABY!

No such thing as an unbiased newspaper, just whether or not it agrees with your own bias.

Comment

"Scalloped & Stickered"
              A Colled One & A Rold One!
              Proud DOA Member
              PpP
              Epi,Hamer,Squier,70's Hdstk Thingies,both MB/M's

Comment

*snip awful story of humans being awful*

I find this hard to believe.. "Hooded Blacks" are generally easy going, law abiding citizens..

Crazy isn't it? Hooded white people always have been too.
                Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Treyvon'd.
                  Miter Gauge - Still, it might be cool to change your name to Suckvalve®

Drakkar Tyrannus - Lol..n***as be out here shootin f****t ass dogs and ****************...

Comment

First off, this is a sick tragedy, period.

Second, it is a sick tragedy, no matter what race the perps or victim was, so, why do they need to point that out, and what race was the victim?

Why is the victim "a man", and the perps are singled out by their race? I really wish we could stop separating people like that, there are lots of sick ****************s in this world, (these guys, Manson, McVeigh, Zimmerman) I don't really care what color they are.
                    PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                    Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                    Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

I think we should start stabbing black people now.

That sounds reasonable..

Comment

um... it's the daily mail.

Comment

Second, it is a sick tragedy, no matter what race the perps or victim was, so, why do they need to point that out, and what race was the victim?

Why is the victim "a man", and the perps are singled out by their race? I really wish we could stop separating people like that, there are lots of sick ****************s in this world, (these guys, Manson, McVeigh, Zimmerman) I don't really care what color they are.

Agreed,

We should also omit age, gender, build type, and probably clothing, too. This way, we can be as unbiased and uninfluenced as possible.
                          "Follow your instinct.... It usually takes you home."

Heads:
                          Egnater Armageddon
                          VHT Deliverance
                          Titan Custom 100
                          Baron MII 100
                          Marshall JCM 800 2203KK
                          VHT 100 CL
                          Splawn Nitro
                          Peavey 6505 & FJA 6505 & 5150 II
                          Krank Krankenstein +
                          Bogner Uberschall Rev Blue
                          Rivera K-Tre'
                          Framus Cobra & Dragon
                          Ampeg VH-140c
                          Engl Savage 120 & Powerball
                          Mesa Dual Rectifier
                          ESP Guitars

HC References
                          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2242115

Comment

Ok, in that case, why was there such a stink about Trayvon's race? It can't just go one way man.
                            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Sounds like the kids in Harry Brown.

BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Working...
                              X