Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Gig Spam: House of Blues, Saturday June 9th!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Gig Spam: House of Blues, Saturday June 9th!

Looks like we'll be opening a show at House of Blues in just under 3 weeks! Tickets are going to be $10 in advance with some pretty cool incentives were going to run (guitar giveaway, get a song written for you, etc...). Basically each ticket will be equal to a raffle ticket.

Check out our band at:

http://universe.bandcamp.com/

More details soon!

Bump.

Tickets should be on sale this weekend. Looks like we're playing with some metal bands, which is random, but I'm cool with that.

Comment

congrats, have fun!!! HOB is a pretty big venue, should be a riot!! thats my birthday, you better be raging as hard as i will be!!!!!
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

That's wifey's b-day. We're actually going to be semi-near Chi-town. I think she'd dig Universe's sound, but metal she ain't up for. *how to con her into this anyway*
        Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
        Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

That's wifey's b-day. We're actually going to be semi-near Chi-town. I think she'd dig Universe's sound, but metal she ain't up for. *how to con her into this anyway*

Probably not worth upsetting her

Comment

**************** yea. Raging pop punk style amongst metal bands

Probably not worth upsetting her

Well, I'd say I'd get her drunk and its all good. But I can't afford to get her drunk @ the HoB.

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Well, I'd say I'd get her drunk and its all good. But I can't afford to get her drunk @ the HoB.

$12 miller lite tallboys

Literally

Comment

$12 miller lite tallboys

Literally

I know...all I could think buying a beer there at Meshuggah was "I could get a whole 6 pack for this."

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

I know...all I could think buying a beer there at Meshuggah was "I could get a whole 6 pack for this."

How was that show? I almost went. I love the House...for everything except beer prices.

Comment

How was that show? I almost went. I love the House...for everything except beer prices.

It was pretty cool. Decapitated sorta sucked, I kinda felt bad for them. Baroness was awesome. My first time seeing them and they were tight as hell and backing vocals sounded better than on any youtube vids I've seen.

Meshuggah tore the place up. Their light show was amazing, their playing was amazing. It was pretty epic. I'm glad I got to see them live.

The thing that blew my mind was how CLEAR their mix was. Playing tuned to Q chugga/djent/whatever you could hear both guitars clearly, the bass sounded awesome and Thomas on the drums was killer. I'd never heard a band that heavy have such a clear mix. It was awesome.

edit: And yeah, it was my first time @ the HoB. That place is pretty cool. Beer prices are nuts though.

Good Transactions

Fix Congress First

Comment

Tickets are available now online. However, I'd prefer you buy them from us! It helps us and makes it so you don't have to pay fees. If you are in the area and want to go....let me know.

Comment

We have a show this day also at Bobby Mcgees with The Action Blast, The Exoskeleton, and Villains Company.
                        😉

Comment

Cool man! One of the guys from Action Blast actually booked us for this HoB show

Comment

Cool man! One of the guys from Action Blast actually booked us for this HoB show

Yeah Kevin.
                            😉

Comment

Final bump. Stoked for the show this Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                              X