Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so the fate of the rockerverb has been decided......

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And so the fate of the rockerverb has been decided......

    I'm getting a 2205. Played one today. Loved it!!! Need it!!! Gonna get it!!!

    Purists may scoff it's not a 2203 or 4 but I like the channel switching, fx loop and built in reverb.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font color="DarkOrange">ORANGE CONGLOMERATE</font></b><br />
    <font color="Blue">VTM VANDALS</font><br />
    <br />
    <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>cobrahead1030</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=45663198#post45663198" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.<br />
    <br />
    She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Mr. Brady</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=46290470#post46290470" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> </div>

  • #2
    just traded my rocker verb for a 2203. won't be disappointed
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony <br />
    <br />
    Dunlop 535q Wah<br />
    Electro Harmonix Pog 2<br />
    Korg Pitchblack Tuner<br />
    MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD<br />
    MXR EVH Phase 90<br />
    MXR Micro Flanger<br />
    Boss DD7 Delay<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Orange AD140 HTC<br />
    Orange PPC412</div>

    Comment


    • #3
      Good choice
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Rampage</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=43260383#post43260383" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">**************** cleans, play distortion? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/confused.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Confused" class="inlineimg" /></div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RiffDaemon</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=44490649#post44490649" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote">
      <div class="quote_container">
      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>buddhapaugh</strong>
      <a href="showthread.php?p=44976943#post44976943" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
      </div>
      <div class="message">I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----</div>

      </div>
      </div>
      </div> <br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <b>Guitars</b>:<br />
      Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <b>Amps/Cabs</b><br />
      Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha<br />
      <br />
      <b>FX</b><br />
      ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix</div>

      Comment


      • #4
        2205s sound awesome.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.fairtax.org/" target="_blank">http://www.fairtax.org/</a></div>

        Comment


        • #5
          cool!!!!

          the balance of power is clearly shifting the way of the marshall around here...
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/y-1.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/adg.jpg" target="_blank">strat</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-21.jpg" target="_blank">tele</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/prs.jpg" target="_blank">PRS</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/4asdfasd.jpg" target="_blank">agile</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/photo-11.jpg" target="_blank">gretsch</a> <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/martin.jpg" target="_blank">martin</a><br />
          <br />
          <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2971709-Battle-of-the-Rigs-Best-Rack-rig" target="_blank">WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!</a><br />
          <br />
          <a href="http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/sleewell/aefa.jpg" target="_blank">fender blues deluxe &gt; whitebox 212</a><br />
          <br />
          Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf</div>

          Comment


          • #6
            Awesome amps..........wish I still had mine.


            Now you just need one of these :thu:


            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red"><b>Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO &amp; Cashiers check or Paypal gift </b></font><br><br><br><br><b><font color="Blue"><br><br>no spam today shipped conus<br><br></font></b><br><br><br><br>Good trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.</div>

            Comment


            • #7
              muhwahahaha :thu:

              Comment


              • #8
                They sound great. Way better than the Orange.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Elemenope</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=47215337#post47215337" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??<br />
                <br />
                <div class="bbcode_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote">
                <div class="quote_container">
                <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RSBro</strong>
                <a href="showthread.php?p=47215519#post47215519" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                </div>
                <div class="message">madryan<br />
                <br />
                <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/mad.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Mad" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div></div>

                </div>
                </div>
                </div> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                <br />
                Rack building thread...<br />
                <br />
                <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2230520-I-just-finished-my-buddies-rig...-Pix" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix</a><br />
                <br />
                Amp Packing Tutorial<br />
                <br />
                <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2405019-Amp-Packing-tutorial&amp;highlight=" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&amp;highlight=</a></div>

                Comment


                • #9
                  i don't think the marshall'll do wrong by you-- no love of the rockerverbs here, fo sho. congrats!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the marshall trend is TRUE!
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center">good deals with: nearly everyone. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/icon_lol.gif" border="0" alt="" title="lol" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                    Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! &amp; GAS KING</div></div>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There's absolutely nothing wrong with the 2 channel JCM-800's. They really do sound good.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote">
                      <div class="quote_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Elemenope</strong>
                      <a href="showthread.php?p=47215337#post47215337" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="message">You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??<br />
                      <br />
                      <div class="bbcode_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote">
                      <div class="quote_container">
                      <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                      <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                      <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RSBro</strong>
                      <a href="showthread.php?p=47215519#post47215519" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                      </div>
                      <div class="message">madryan<br />
                      <br />
                      <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/mad.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Mad" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div></div>

                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div> <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/wave.gif" border="0" alt="" title="wave" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                      <br />
                      Rack building thread...<br />
                      <br />
                      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2230520-I-just-finished-my-buddies-rig...-Pix" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix</a><br />
                      <br />
                      Amp Packing Tutorial<br />
                      <br />
                      <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2405019-Amp-Packing-tutorial&amp;highlight=" target="_blank">http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&amp;highlight=</a></div>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Awesome amps..........wish I still had mine.


                        Now you just need one of these :thu:




                        Would :love:
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font color="DarkOrange">ORANGE CONGLOMERATE</font></b><br />
                        <font color="Blue">VTM VANDALS</font><br />
                        <br />
                        <div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>cobrahead1030</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=45663198#post45663198" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.<br />
                        <br />
                        She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Mr. Brady</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=46290470#post46290470" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> </div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Would :love:


                          and you gotta play like this too.

                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red"><b>Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO &amp; Cashiers check or Paypal gift </b></font><br><br><br><br><b><font color="Blue"><br><br>no spam today shipped conus<br><br></font></b><br><br><br><br>Good trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.</div>

                          Comment


                          • #14



                            A buddy of mine has the $3-400 version of this guitar and it surprised me....i expected it to be crap but it plays really well and the Dean pickups are pretty killer. :thu:
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Rampage</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=43260383#post43260383" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">**************** cleans, play distortion? <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/confused.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Confused" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>RiffDaemon</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=44490649#post44490649" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>buddhapaugh</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=44976943#post44976943" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----</div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Guitars</b>:<br />
                            Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Amps/Cabs</b><br />
                            Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha<br />
                            <br />
                            <b>FX</b><br />
                            ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix</div>

                            Comment


                            • #15





                              I can no haz zebra v den
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><font color="DarkOrange">ORANGE CONGLOMERATE</font></b><br />
                              <font color="Blue">VTM VANDALS</font><br />
                              <br />
                              <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>cobrahead1030</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=45663198#post45663198" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.<br />
                              <br />
                              She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Mr. Brady</strong>
                              <a href="showthread.php?p=46290470#post46290470" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                              </div>
                              <div class="message">This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.</div>

                              </div>
                              </div>
                              </div> </div>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X