How are we not petitioning to have the film Rock of Ages deleted from existence?

Dolf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seen an ad on TV for it. Looks horrible.

{censored} YOU. Horrible doesn't cut it.

TV dinners are horrible. Ellen Degeneres is horrible. Carlos Mencia's comedy is horrible.

This film is what train wrecks watch when they need something they can't look away from. This is like the unborn fetus brought on by a pairing of Steve Buscemi and Renee Zellweger. This film is Legion, it is the tale of terror that Cthulhu tells its children at night.

I would rather watch Dudley Moore {censored} a Thai ladyboy for an hour and forty seven minutes than even know that this thing exists.

• Members

I'm sick and {censored}ing tired of people pretending Tom Cruise doesn't suck a fat pecker.

I can't agree more. Being awesome in Tropic Thunder does not forgive a lifetime of being awful.

• Members

I saw the show twice, once on broadway, once in philly. I loved it.

It starts with the live band kicking in with shredding guitars and professional dancer chicks poledancing.

I can understand you guys hating that sort of thing, cause y'all n****s is gay.

Cheers, Lucius

• Members

It starts with the live band kicking in with shredding guitars and professional dancer chicks poledancing.

I can understand you guys hating that sort of thing,
cause y'all n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius

Obviously it fits your demographic.

• Members

I can understand you guys hating that sort of thing, cause y'all n****s is gay.

The Broadway show was great. When I saw it, Dee Snider was in it. However, I don't want to see another B'way show turned into a {censored}ty movie.

Plus, Tom Cruise is in it.

Archived