Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a blast the last time I was in England. Awesome people, and awesome place.

Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

Hey.

Thanks for Lucy Pinder!

oh my god this.

the disgusting things I would do to that woman.

"oh, you don't want to have sex tonight? don't worry baby. how about a full body massage, when is the last time we visited your parents? want me to make you dinner? breakfast in bed? drag my balls through broken glass just to open a door for you?"
      HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

YAY TIME TO CELEBRATE! HORRIBLE FOOD FOR EVERYONE!

PS...for sake of full disclosure, My grandpa came over from Wales. There's a good chance I'm drunk right now.
        Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

Waste of money and the concept of hereditary privilege is abhorrent.
          I feel ashamed to be British.

The royals bring in a lot of money now through public relations, doing business with other countries that have royal families. Those countries prefer do business with others of their stature,be it wrong or right.

They can also use their fame to draw attention to global issues..
          strange and funny videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/FacepunchTheater

Comment

Lucy Pinder is alright, we have better...

As far as food goes, we have as many Michelin started restaurants as you do... It's just that the last time a large number of Americans were here we had rationing
            I may not be cool, good looking or rich...But I know where my towel is

Good deals with Chris.Novak, neilrocks25 and headlow was a gent

Comment

Well, as it turns out, democratically elected governments haven't done any better and have possibly done worse than the monarchies they replaced. So, good for the Queen even though she does **************** all?

Comment

Waste of money and the concept of hereditary privilege is abhorrent.
                I feel ashamed to be British.

This
                If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

Ahhh you scots are no fun...

Comment

I don't understand why anyone would be proud of a monarchy.
                    Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
                    Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
                    Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
                    Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

Lucy Pinder is alright, we have better...

As far as food goes, we have as many Michelin started restaurants as you do... It's just that the last time a large number of Americans were here we had rationing

You guys have to eat a lot of soft foods?
                      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Ah your Scottish you would say that

Dismissiveness towards people who you've made subservient.

I'm so glad my Irish ancestors fought to end the act Of union
                        Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                        Warmoth Custom Soloist
                        Ibanez S370
                        Gibson SG Special
                        '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                        http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                        --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

Comment

YAY TIME TO CELEBRATE! HORRIBLE FOOD FOR EVERYONE!

PS...for sake of full disclosure, My grandpa came over from Wales. There's a good chance I'm drunk right now.

That's cool! I'm a bit pissed too so forgive me if I've been a bit too forthright

Comment

The royals bring in a lot of money now through public relations, doing business with other countries that have royal families. Those countries prefer do business with others of their stature,be it wrong or right.

They can also use their fame to draw attention to global issues..

They may well bring in a lot of money, but they also cost a hell of a lot of money too, offset the incomings and outgoings and we could do just as well (or better) without them.

She has no say in the running of the country, she is simply and overpaid figurehead who swans around the world in her finest robes and jewels going to banquets and visiting other overpaid heads of state and royalty, for what???? nothing that anyone else couldn't do.

As for useing their fame to draw attention to global issues... Bob Geldof done that too... and done a far better job of it than any royal, I'd sooner give Bob my taxes than the bloody royal family.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone would be proud of a monarchy.

I don't understand why you'd be proud of what you've done to democracy

Comment

Working...
                                X