Clear All

• Proud day to be British

Just thought I'd say!

Congratulations to the Queen on her diamond Jubilee
    I may not be cool, good looking or rich...But I know where my towel is

Good deals with Chris.Novak, neilrocks25 and headlow was a gent

PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

remember the Alamo?!
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

I think you'll find that was the Mexicans

Comment

Serious question, why are you proud to be British because some old lady hasn't died yet?

Comment

I didn't vote for her.
            " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Serious question, why are you proud to be British because some old lady hasn't died yet?

Because it's a good excuse to bring the commonwealth together and celebrate being part of something.

Ps since when have the British needed too much of an excuse to party?!?

Why do you celebrate thanksgiving? When really it just means your founding fathers were too thick to bring food with them... Though one of them brought 140+ pairs of shoes...

Comment

God save the Queen!
                strange and funny videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/FacepunchTheater

Comment

Thanks giving didn't involve founding fathers. And it happened years after the landing in plymouth. It happened after several bad crop seasons. No one brings that much food with them. Brush up on history before you try and slam it.
                  Ampeg Jet II J-12R
                  Crazy country fried iceman- THE COUNTRY MAN

Fulltone OCD
                  Way Huge Aqua Puss
                  BBE Sonic Stomp
                  TC Polytune

Looking for:
                  Nocturne Pedals

Good Deals with: xjeffsevernx

Comment

We mean it man!

I the Brits!
                    strange and funny videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/FacepunchTheater

Comment

Thanks giving didn't involve founding fathers. And it happened years after the landing in plymouth. It happened after several bad crop seasons. No one brings that much food with them. Brush up on history before you try and slam it.

Seriously, learn your own ****************ing history arsehole

Comment

Waste of money and the concept of hereditary privilege is abhorrent.
                        I feel ashamed to be British.
                        Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

That reminds me, I haven't brushed my teeth in two days.
                          HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Waste of money and the concept of hereditary privilege is abhorrent.
                            I feel ashamed to be British.

Ah you're Scottish you would say that

Other countries may not have royalty but they ALL have privileged classes so why worry?

Comment

Hey.

Thanks for Lucy Pinder!
                              Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X