No announcement yet.

Ricky Bobby

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Bobby

What the **************** is your problem?????????

Happy Birthday!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

his problem?

old.

HB dave.

Comment

Bladder control the first thing to go?
      Happy bday!
      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

HBD !
        "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Happy Uterine Exodus Day!!!!
          Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

Happy Birfday RB!

You're mellowing out in your old age! Having a kid (with one on the way) has changed you!
            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

HB you old ****************.
              The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Thanks bros

I'm 30 now

Now back to bday celebration!

Comment

Happy birthday old guy
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

happy birthday man!
                    Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Hbd ****************er
                      no more sig

Comment

Thanks bros

I'm 30 now

Now back to bday celebration!

Whats up homie ,, HAPPY BIRTH DAY --- hope you have a great day with family and friends

Now leave room for a shot or drink for me, remember the NY trip and just 1 more shot??

**************** you youngings, i got 40 coming knocking soon --- how the FEKKK did that happen? Anyway I hope you have a great night/day or weekend or whenever you celebrate! enjoy..

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
                        ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

Happy Birfday dude!!!

Enjoy it with your family.

Then enjoy it with your Marshall.
                          Look how hard my heart hurts.
                          I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Happy B-day!! Now go to Craigslist and fist**************** a groupie!!! I will be 37 on the 14th and I will swap groupie pics with ya!
                            Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

happy birthday homie!
                              Excellent transactions on HC with: Rap, Stef823, yzderei, rushtallica, JnBroadbent, jimosity, EdgeOfDarkness, Dimebag11, DannyM, worldoftone, xtchc1978, GodBlessTexas, Bumhucker

Comment

Working...
                              X