UK /Euro 3rd Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nice handbuilt by ValvePower 18 watt lite (Marshall 18 watt normal channel) with mustard caps, RS transformer and holeboard. Two inputs, single and parallel - 8 and 16 ohm speaker outputs. Loaded with 2 x vintage Telam el84's and I will include another set of Telams and a set of JJ 84's as spare.

• Members

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier

Great little amp that gives the full rectifier sound and does the Burtalz as needed. This isn't a stripped down cheap version of a rectifier, it's fully hand wired in the USA and has the same pre=amp as the new big brother rectifier.

Ideally looking to trade for a Dual Rectifier head, or will consider other high gain amps (heads or combos), or will sell for

• Members

Selling a completely as-new Blackout Effectors Whetstone Analog Phaser.

Anyone who knows will tell you that this is the best sounding, most flexible analog phaser you can get. It has options for pretty much everything, filter settings, vibrato/phaser, phaser steps, etc etc etc, really a fantastic pedal. Selling it as I swapped it out for a Modfactor as I prefered to sacrifice tone for flexibility. In original box with manual.

Stock photo but mine is exactly the same, will post photos tomorrow/when I get time.

BlktWhetstone.jpg

Found them new for

• Members

I have just ordered JCA2212 combo, so my Jet City JCA20H is for sell or a trade.

Head is in a great condition (never left my basement). Original tubes still in there :)

I can ship inside Europe.

Make me some offer.

Make me some offer.

• Members

Jackson PS-2 Performer Series.

I think its from around 1995-1997, great condition for a guitar of its age too! Lovely piano black finish, Floyd Rose Licensed trem. All original pick-ups and electrics, its rare to find these in such great shape! I'd love to keep it but i just cant handle the trem, i'm so heavy handed. Comes with white strap and gig bag

jackson004.jpg

jackson005.jpg

jackson002.jpg

jackson007.jpg

jackson009.jpg

jackson001.jpg

I'm looking for

• Members

Right lads, I've put some of this stuff on here before and not had much interest but it really has to go this time. Prices are all without postage. Would prefer pick up in person if possible, especially for the bigger more expensive items(Sunderland, North East England), if not we might be able to reach a compromise.

ESP LTD EC-1000

For sale is an ESP LTD EC-1000 guitar, which I bought around 2006/07 brand new. The guitar is used but in good condition, and has went mostly unused for the last few years. Schaller strap buttons have been installed on the guitar and I am also including a comfortable leather strap with the guitar which has the strap locks on it. The strap locks can be removed and installed onto another strap if desired. The guitar does have a few nicks and dings as you would expect with a guitar of its age, but overall its condition is excellent. I have tried to capture the blemishes in some of the pictures to give you an idea of the condition. The guitar also comes with a Thomann hard case, also in good condition with a rip in the tolex, but nothing noticeable.

• Members

Some more stuff

American audio CK-1000

Excellent condition, barely used. Perfect for anyone looking for something cheap to get into djing or something which is extremely portable for gigging. Comes with white and red cables and a 1/8th to 1/4 jack adaptor for headphones.

• Members

Even more stuff:

Jet City JCA50H:

As new condition only been used a handful of times. Never gigged and includes footswitch and a planetwaves speaker cable.

50 watts from a pair of 6L6 power tubes and all the features of our JCA100H makes our JCA50H ideal for gigging musicians who need plenty of stage volume with some nice power amp distortion. The Normal channel can range from clean tones to dirty rock riffs. The Overdrive channel is THE Soldano high-gain lead tone. Pair it up with our JCA48S for a powerful half-stack, or one or two of our JCA24S 2

• Members
Even more stuff:

Jet City JCA50H:

As new condition only been used a handful of times. Never gigged and includes footswitch and a planetwaves speaker cable.

50 watts from a pair of 6L6 power tubes and all the features of our JCA100H makes our JCA50H ideal for gigging musicians who need plenty of stage volume with some nice power amp distortion. The Normal channel can range from clean tones to dirty rock riffs. The Overdrive channel is THE Soldano high-gain lead tone. Pair it up with our JCA48S for a powerful half-stack, or one or two of our JCA24S 2