Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you "Teddy Boy". Facial tattos on an epic level.

Abouttreefitty

• Members

A little back story on Teddy Boy. He's quickly becoming known in Southern California, but not in a good way. He is still in barber school, but that hasn't stopped him from getting barber related tattoos on his face.

I present to you, Teddy Boy.

Here's how he describes himself:

"IM A TEDDY BOY ,IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS LOOK IT UP , IM NOT A GREASER ,IM A PECKERWOOD,I ONLY LISTEN TO 50S ROCK N ROLL,TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL ,DOO WOP, ROCKABILLY, AND 77 PUNK, I LOVE MEXICAN AND LATINA ROCKABILLY MOMMACITAS,I LIKE TO FUCK AND EAT ALOT OF SWEET TASTING LATINA CLIT ! I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, I M FROM NEW JERSEY RIGHT OUTSIDE PHILLY, ,CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL TO BE A BARBER ,SO I CAN BE AN OLD SCHOOL BARBER , I WANT TO OPEN MY OWN 1950S STYLED OLD SCHOOL BARBER SHOP ONE DAY , IM VERY OBSESSED WITH RITCHIE VALENS I HAVE A VERY SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO HIM AND FEEL HIS PRESENSE ALL THE TIME !, I LOVE CREEPER SHOES I ONLY WEAR GEORGE COX CREEPERS,DRAIN PIPE TROUSERS AND DRAPE JACKETS,AND VINTAGE ENGLISH LEATHER JACKETS, AND TEDDY BOY STYLED CLOTHING, ,I HAVE A HUGE FETISH FOR FEMALE FEET I LOVE TO SUCK ON SEXY TOES AND WORSHIP SEXY FEET AND BE A GOOD FOOT SLAVE !,(YES IM A KINKY FUCKER!)! I SING IN A 50S STYLED TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL BAND THINK EDDIE COCHRAN MEETS GENE VINCENT, I LOVE MEXICAN GIRLS !, I CHAIN SMOKE CAMEL CIGGS, I LOVE ROCK N ROLL, TRADITIONAL TATTOOS, AND VINTAGE FETISH PHOTOGRAPHY LIKE ELMER BATTERS, I LOVE PIN UP GIRLS, AND MY PREFERRED LOOK FOR A GIRL I DATE OR FUCK IS THE PIN UP, ROCKABILLY CHICK LOOK, I ALSO LOVE THE FETISH LOOK, I LOVE THE 1950S, THE MUSIC, THE LIFESTYLE, THIS COUNTRY WAS SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN, !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!"

"M A TEDDY BOY ,I SING IN A 50S STYLED TEDDY BOY ROCK N ROLL BAND THINK GENE VINCENT MEETS EDDIE COCHRAN ,CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL GETTING MY COSMETOLOGY DEGREE IM STARTING SCHOOL SOON TO BE A BARBER, I LOVE MEXICAN GIRLS THATS MOSTLY ALL I FUCK WITH HERE IN CALIFORNIA THEY FUCK SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHITE GIRLS, I ENJOY GETTING TATS ,HANGING AT HAWLEYWOODS BARBER SHOP IN COSTA MESA, GOING TO ROCK N ROLL , ROCKABILLY SHOWS ,I LOVE WOMENS FEET I HAVE A FOOT FETISH SO I LIKE TO FUCK AND SUCK ON TOES!"

Before his brain broke:

l.jpg

And after he went insane:

270946_162058523925629_898335375_n.jpg

564873_146200128844802_1582720033_n.jpg

2ryn6zr.jpg

574767_135168363281312_407358814_n.jpg

532997_118465418284940_572306678_n.jpg

556178_127896817341800_658197830_n.jpg

7931754.87.jpg

555432_157991677665647_606378435_n.jpg

269259_170556353075846_1849212042_n.jpg

And yes, he's on facebook. Two accounts actually.

http://www.facebook.com/TEDDYBOYGREG1953

http://www.facebook.com/TEDDYBOYGREG53

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay so, as someone who does exist in the whole rockabilly psychobilly scene/subculture whatever....I thought this was a complete troll thread based on "his" description of himself. Cuz no one actually talks like that or takes the scene that seriously (okay well a few douches do, but even they aren't that blatant and militant) but then I kept scrolling and saw his pics. Geeeeeeezus this guy is actually for real!!!?!?! What a douche. And I like how he has face tats before hand tats. Classic over compensation and rebellion for the sake of {censored}all. Face tatt'ed douche is a douche.

what's up with the rockabilly dudes that can't find pants long enough? I always feel bad for them, not knowing how to select proper length pants.

its a teddy boy thing, or anyone wearing skinny jeans and creepers. not my idea of cool. mine stay at an appropriate length, cuffed over my cowboy boots. we are not all dickholes like this guy.

• Members

Okay so, as someone who does exist in the whole rockabilly psychobilly scene/subculture whatever....I thought this was a complete troll thread based on "his" description of himself. Cuz no one actually talks like that or takes the scene that seriously (okay well a few douches do, but even they aren't that blatant and militant) but then I kept scrolling and saw his pics. Geeeeeeezus this guy is actually for real!!!?!?! What a douche. And I like how he has face tats before hand tats. Classic over compensation and rebellion for the sake of {censored}all. Face tatt'ed douche is a douche.

Yeah, no troll here. That was all him. I didn't post any of his racist rants because I didn't feel like editing out all of the n-words.

• Members

I have to assume the young 'lady' with the cute red toenails has a billion dicks tattooed on her face. There's no other logical conclusion to that picture.

Douches get hotties...

I can't explain it, but it's proven true countless times in my life.

[edit] I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if he's one of the "cool" rockabilly douches that frequents this forum. There is no reason for that "music".

• Members

I understand that amid the utter sartorial nightmare that is this photo, it might be easy to miss such a relatively minor detail, but may I point out that if you have a sevenhead like Greg, accentuating it with a pompadour hairstyle is not a wise choice? He looks like Herman fucking Munster.

574767_135168363281312_407358814_n.jpg

• Members

He pulled this post from his facebook page.

DK6Xq.jpg

There is a great thread about him going on here:

http://www.theb9.com/thread/877200/american-teddy-boy-depreciation-mystification-thread-posted-on-theB9-board/1

I think he got a little scared about being reported to the IRS when it got brought up there...

I think the best part of that screen cap is that, an hour later, he feels compelled to only correct the spelling of suit.

Archived