In hospital Brock Lesnar'd

primeholy

• Members

Got 12 inches of my colon taken out yesterday morning. They had to slice me open instead of lyproscopic due to scar tissue and other stuff. Surgeon said what they took out was "very diseased". Gonna be out of work for about a month. Now is the time to send me monies, a Yamaha thr 10, a fender mustang, or just well wishes :thu: I am on some decent pain meds though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mojo sent. How the heck did that happen?

A condition called diverticulitis. Was diagnosed around October, but I think I had it for a while. Doc wanted to cut it out then, but I wanted to try to avoid surgery that removed part of my body. Last month I had a flare up again and was prolly close to dying(spent 5 days in hospital on fluids and antibiotics) so I couldn't avoid it any longer.

• Members

A condition called diverticulitis. Was diagnosed around October, but I think I had it for a while. Doc wanted to cut it out then, but I wanted to try to avoid surgery that removed part of my body. Last month I had a flare up again and was prolly close to dying(spent 5 days in hospital on fluids and antibiotics) so I couldn't avoid it any longer.

Holy {censored}, no pun intended. I had no idea diverticulitis could be that serious. I just thought it hurt like hell and then you go over it.

Hang in there man.

• Members

{censored}! Best wishes, good luck, mojo sent - all that {censored}... Get well soon, man.

Oh but on the plus side you'll probably lose a {censored}-ton of weight!

As I need to! When I get healthy, I plan on working out like I did pre-marriage.

Archived