How would you like to walk in this guys shoes now?

jnurp

• Members

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/qa/gerry-sandusky-interview-6574227

yeah his name is also jerry sandusky just spelled with a G not a J and he is also in football. I cant even imagine what its like to share the same exact name with the worst human on earth right now. it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine was dating a guy named joel rifkin. Just terrible luck for this guy.

• Members

Wow, that would suck. Dude seems to be handling it as well as can be expected though.

And wow for people being so stupid as to not realize that the bad Jerry Sandusky is NOT the radio voice of the Ravens. :facepalm:

• Members

..........And wow for people being so stupid as to not realize that the bad Jerry Sandusky is NOT the radio voice of the Ravens.
:facepalm:

Penn State football

Baltimore football

not that big of a stretch to think he could be working in both places.

• Members

I wonder if any of the prison guards will hear the sounds of "rhytmic slapping" in his cell and stand around watch and do nothing about it. That guy McQueary (ironic name) should be put in prison too for doing absolutely nothing but watch sandusky rape that one boy in the locker room.

• Members

you are not considering the amount of truly dumb people out there

I mean beyond the, "Hey you have the same name as that guy blah blah blah" would anyone really THINK this was the same guy.

"Are you THE Jerry Sandusky"

"No, he's in jail. I am not"

If such a conversation ever actually happened, all hope for humanities ability to reason is lost.

• Members

I mean beyond the, "Hey you have the same name as that guy blah blah blah" would anyone really THINK this was the same guy.

"Are you THE Jerry Sandusky"

"No, he's in jail. I am not"

If such a conversation ever actually happened,
all hope for humanities ability to reason is lost

That was already lost long ago. :cry:

• Members

imagine hes on the phone with his credit card company-

"your name sir"

-"GERRY SANDUSKY"

"oh".....awkward silence

Hes on the phone with his electric and gas company

"your name sir"

-"GERRY SANDUSKY"

"oh"......awkward silence

Its going to be an absolute CURSE on him and his family now. How many people name their kids Adolf now? Or how many moderate muslims would name their son Osama now? Those names are truly ruined forever. The name Jerry Sandusky reguardless of spelling has been ruined and tarnished forever. If your last name is sandusky and you are having a boy dont name him Jerry or Gerry from now on.

Archived