What happened to Carl ...

Pepi

• Members

The only infamous Carl I remember from years ago was The Carl (Freakadino). Self proclaimed master of all things Hendrix ? The Howard Stern of guitar discussion boards. Most arrogant, brutally arguementative, didn't know when to shut up SOB I've ever encountered on a guitar discussion board. We have some characters here, but Carl would pwn them until he got permabandt. No idea where he wound up ... heard he started up his own forum years ago, because he was banned from everything else ...

• Members

The only infamous Carl I remember from years ago was The Carl (Freakadino). Self proclaimed master of all things Hendrix ? The Howard Stern of guitar discussion boards. Most arrogant, brutally arguementative, didn't know when to shut up SOB I've ever encountered on a guitar discussion board. We have some characters here, but Carl would pwn them until he got permabandt. No idea where he wound up ... heard he started up his own forum years ago, because he was banned from everything else ...

That guy is such a POS.

• Members

I remember when they updated the forum to the new vBulletin, and Carl managed to get in...some sort of glitch or something. He got to make one post. ONE. JC shoved his boot up that guy's butthole so fast it was impressive even for him.

• Members

I'm impressed that he grew into such a well-known despised icon. I remember when he showed up on Usenet, we used to get him tossed from his ISPs for the nasty stuff he'd post (just despicable things, like wishing for the death of other people's kids, etc).

...but to have made himself known across the entire online guitar community, the scope of that is impressive in a strange way.

• Members

I'm impressed that he grew into such a
well-known
despised icon
. I remember when he showed up on Usenet, we used to get him tossed from his ISPs for the nasty stuff he'd post (just despicable things, like wishing for the death of other people's kids, etc).

...but to have made himself known across the
entire
online guitar community, the scope of that is impressive in a strange way.

Despised Icon should totally be a band nam. . . wait.

I know of two names that spanned the intardwebz in the guitar world for utter derptardness and/or assholeness. Carl and joeydahlia.

• Members

What was the {censored}tards name that said he wanted to start a band with Mike Portnoy ? I remember he posted all these challenges .......the infamous " Asia son" was spawned from all of it.

That guy was such a douche that his douche had to douche.

Chris Pierman. Also, "Run Andrea Run" and "Name the Two Chords". Check Soundgardner75's sig for that thread - "Creeps"

Archived