yup this is the greatest performance I have ever seen on video

jnurp

• Members

its been posted before but man i just cant get enough of this song and performance and this entire show that was recorded in brazil i guess. man what a super talent this guy is. Im totally blown away by everything in this video. hes just totally amazing. i have never seen a rock vocalist playing the guitar emote so much and play so well too. That solo is just perfect even the shred run at the end, its so unique sounding and doesnt ever take away from the song. This is just everything a musician should want to achieve in their musical endeavors.

[video=youtube;_I1FnNSbjN8]

• Members

Awesome indeed. I also really like phil Xs live jams for the same reasons.

[video=youtube;LrNvyhFJuHs]

[video=youtube;nLb6-m4Qudc]

The mother{censored}er not only gets legendary status live sound in a club but has a great voice alltogether...Also can replicate and evolve those classic themes on those jams.

• Members

Phoenominal!

I ran across a few tracks on you tube from this show a few years back.

I had'nt thought about Kotzen

in 20 years or so since he got kicked out of his short lived gig in Poison for banging the drummers GF.

Dude has seriously progressed since then, developed his own voice on guitar and an amazing singing voice.

I'm suprised with all this talent he hasn't been able to break through commercially.

Archived