serious prayers and mojo needed.

Miter Gauge

• Members

THANK YOU everyone! I just heard that he is stable and the doc's think he will probably be OK (no brain damage). His sister just knew something wasn't right so she kicked in the door and called 911.

They (whoever the heck 'they' is - I don't have all the info yet) think this might have been a suicide attempt and that he might not have been on smack for very long.

This poor kid has been through it. He was only a toddler when his dad died and he was raised by his mom and a constant stream of her boyfriends. Oh and his mom smokes pot around him and has for years. A real class act. She's got a lot of money but zero class.

Anyway thank you again for the prayers and the mojo. I really appreciate it friends.

• Members

Update. Friends I need your help again. It seems that my nephew has necrotizing fasciitis and they've rushed him into emergency surgery. He may loose his arm. He only has 60% heart function so they are worried about his body not being able to handle the operation.

• Members

Update. Friends I need your help again. It seems that my nephew has necrotizing fasciitis and they've rushed him into emergency surgery. He may loose his arm. He only has 60% heart function so they are worried about his body not being able to handle the operation.

Well {censored}.

Prayers that the surgery is successful and that he is strong enough to survive it.

Archived