My oldest daughter doing a cover.

shane159

• Members

This is my 17 year old daughter playing a cover of a Dido song. I am very proud. She just recorded an album in Nashville with Some pretty big name producers. I will post the CD as soon as it is finished. Please be nice, she lurks around here sometimes.

[video=youtube;5PH1f1ybDOQ]

• Members

She has a beautiful voice and is obviously very gifted. Very very nice job, really fantastic.

Your shaky ass camera work is pretty bad though. Get a tripod!
:)

Yeah , I know. I was just excited. I have no clue where she got the singing talent b/c I sound like a dying beaver if I sing.

• Members

That was great ! Nice mature, not so "girlie girlie" voice and very nice playing to boot.

Second song would probably benefit from playing it one (semi) tone higher to avoid the volumeloss in the lower registers ?

Giga

• Members

She has a great voice!

Also,

HCAF Rule #1: Never post daughters

HCAF Rule #2: Post pics of her dressed up as ninja turtles with 3 of her friends for Halloween

HCAF Rule #3: Everything posted must be played through a Laney full stack

• Members

Fantastic voice. Very natural. Good playing, good song. No real criticisms here. Hope the CD does well!

Also...chrispsullivan, real classy you {censored}
:thu:

Oh c'mon guys, lighten up. Of all the things said on here, that is what twists your pickle? :lol:

• Members

Oh c'mon guys, lighten up. Of all the things said on here, that is what twists your pickle?
:lol:

Just seems disrespectful to me. It's the OP's daughter, and she's freakin 17 :idk:

There are worse things said, of course, but I don't think making jokes about a member's daughter is exactly classy, which is what I said :)

• Members

Just seems disrespectful to me. It's the OP's daughter, and she's freakin 17
:idk:

There are worse things said, of course, but I don't think making jokes about a member's daughter is exactly classy, which is what I said
:)

We're not the den of scum based on our class. :cop:

Archived