Removing dents from amp tolex

:::|:::mark:::|:::

• Members

if the indentation is in the wood you would need to remove the tolex and sand the wood down. If it's just the tolex try applying some heat to it with a hair dryer. Just be careful not to melt the glue underneath it.

Or just leave it alone. My rig is so banged up I just don't care anymore.

• Members

Anyone know how to remove dents from amp dents? like where something has been resting on it and left an indentation.

I have no idea, i always figured it was par for the course. But if you're trying to sell i could see the need.

• Members

Uh yeah that's pretty.. well.. I have a lot more important things to worry about than dents in my tolex so I couldn't tell you.

My advice would be just let it be because amps do tend to get beat up. I can't stand it when people NEED something to look brand new forever.

• Members

Ok, here's what you need:

6 cans Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper Texas Refried Beans

6 cans Beefarino

Large pot

Rectal thermometer

Combine the refried beans and beefarino in the pot and cook until hot. Consume all of the concoction. Insert the rectal thermometer and wait until it reads 125 degrees (usually 20-30 mins). Now, remove the thermometer and straddle your amp. The hot, hot ass heat caused by the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper Texas Refried Beans should begin to warm up and loosen the glue. Don't straddle too long and melt the tolex, you just want to warm up the glue. By now you should be feeling a deep building up of gas. Your cornhole will pucker outward like a volcano. Release the guttural, earth shattering fart that will register 6.5 on the Richter scale. The power of the blast, combined with the hot, hot ass heat loosening the glue, will blow the tolex flat. The only problem will be the stench. You will never get that stench off of your amp, your house, or your skin, and it will eventually cause you to commit suicide.

• Members

6 cans Beefarino

Large pot

Rectal thermometer

Combine the refried beans and beefarino in the pot and cook until hot. Consume all of the concoction. Insert the rectal thermometer and wait until it reads 125 degrees (usually 20-30 mins). Now, remove the thermometer and straddle your amp. The hot, hot ass heat caused by the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper Texas Refried Beans should begin to warm up and loosen the glue. Don't straddle too long and melt the tolex, you just want to warm up the glue. By now you should be feeling a deep building up of gas. Your cornhole will pucker outward like a volcano. Release the guttural, earth shattering fart that will register 6.5 on the Richter scale. The power of the blast, combined with the hot, hot ass heat loosening the glue, will blow the tolex flat. The only problem will be the stench. You will
never
get that stench off of your amp, your house, or your skin, and it will eventually cause you to commit suicide.

:thu:This will work like a champ.

• Members

Most of myMy guitars, amps & pedals are all beat to hell, scratched, dented, burned with cigs, had beer / other fluids spilled on them, dropped, kicked, thrown..etc.

I look at it like a racecar. It's gonna get beat up..no matter what you do, and as long as it looks good from the grandstands..thats all that matters.

I dont care what anyone says, there isnt much sexier than an old Marshall Plexi stack with tattered tolex & faded & torn grill cloth.. settin on a semi dark stage, with that evil looking red indicator light a' glowin' . Better than pr0nz

• Members

6 cans Beefarino

Large pot

Rectal thermometer

Combine the refried beans and beefarino in the pot and cook until hot. Consume all of the concoction. Insert the rectal thermometer and wait until it reads 125 degrees (usually 20-30 mins). Now, remove the thermometer and straddle your amp. The hot, hot ass heat caused by the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper Texas Refried Beans should begin to warm up and loosen the glue. Don't straddle too long and melt the tolex, you just want to warm up the glue. By now you should be feeling a deep building up of gas. Your cornhole will pucker outward like a volcano. Release the guttural, earth shattering fart that will register 6.5 on the Richter scale. The power of the blast, combined with the hot, hot ass heat loosening the glue, will blow the tolex flat. The only problem will be the stench. You will
never
get that stench off of your amp, your house, or your skin, and it will eventually cause you to commit suicide.

Just find a babe wit a hot ass. Have her sit on yer amp. Problem solved and u can git a blowjob while the dent is coming out.

Archived