Talk to me about Denver. Leaving tomorrow.

LoopQuantum

• Members

Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, punch Elway, lots to do.

Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak........all closed due to fire. You could still punch Elway or Manning.

If you like Mexican(and who doesn't?) my favorite is Blue Bonnet. It's off of LincolnBroadway. Every time I go to Denver I try and get me some. Really a {censored} load of great places to eat. The travel channel has showcased quite a few.

Some of the hole in the wall places are my favorite though. Rico's is another off Broadway, he does great Italian. Freaking small ass place.

• Members

5 days?!?! Hell we should plan something. Some places I like are 5 guys burgers and fries, a Mexican place in manitou called "the loop", teds Montana grill-great bison burgers...that's a few places I can think of. I'm off Fridays and Saturday's...Oh these places are down in colorado springs, I can prob shoot up there and pick you up.

• Members

anything going on at red rocks during your trip? best place i have ever seen a show in my entire life, all three times were beyond amazing.

I dunno... I'll have to check..

EDIT: Alan Jackson tomorrow. NO. Blues Traveler? Yes. Wait... that's the DAY AFTER I LEAVE. :mad:

• Members

5 days?!?! Hell we should plan something. Some places I like are 5 guys burgers and fries, a Mexican place in manitou called "the loop", teds Montana grill-great bison burgers...that's a few places I can think of. I'm off Fridays and Saturday's...Oh these places are down in colorado springs, I can prob shoot up there and pick you up.

Bro...

Bro...

5 Guys burgers is a chain. We have them here too! :thu:

FB me your cell, and I'll hit you up if I can break free for a bit!

• Members

my fb friends in denver say its 105+ but still you should do some hiking. freaking gorgeous there, bring lots of water and a camera.

Checked the weather, and it looks like low to mid 90's while we're there. :love:

The lady wants to do some hiking. I think this will most likely happen.

• Members

Step 1: Drive to Estes Park

Step 2: Eat at dive mexican place along the lakeside.

Step 3: Grab a pizza at the little {censored}hole pizza place on the other side of the road.

Step 4: Drive back to Denver while eating the pizza.

Step 5: Hold stomach while sleeping in motel room.

I wish I could remember what the names of those places were. We honeymooned in Estes Park and vacationed there twice after. I could drive right to those places with my eyes closed, but couldn't tell you their names to save my life.

Archived