College students/alumni - wtf

-Assy-

• Members

Did you guys {censored}ing HATE summer break when you were in college, or during your college career (for current students)?

I have been so god damn bored out of my {censored}ing mind. I decided to live off-campus, I work up here, college is out, My summer class is finished, I can't find a god damn thing to do up here. All of my friends are gone, I've gone through every single school book and taken notes for my upcoming semester, I've been auditing 2 other summer class lectures just for fun, I go out with my few friends but all I can find are old bitches to hit on and I really can't get into it :lol:

WTF do/did you assholes do all summer? I've just been sitting by the pool, reading books, and exercising every day. I even signed up for volunteer work :facepalm:

can't wait for the new semester and internships next year.

• Members

nope i loved it and still love it. best time to live near campus save for football saturdays

i stayed here during the summers and had some of the best times on record. worked a meaningless full time restaurant job, partied every single night. had bands playing in our living room and kegs in the kitchen.

nowadays i like it bc 40k less people are living here and you can actually go out and not be bombarded by amateurs that just got drunk for the first time

take a breathe man, enjoy the beauty of the day. pretty soon you will be so busy that times like that will be a welcome memory

• Members

Must be rough. Wait tell you get into the real world, and find out what "real" problems are. Everything you described sounds like a pretty damn good summer to me. When I was in college, I went back home (no friends around), lived with my parents, and worked my ass off all summer.

• Members

nope i loved it and still love it. best time to live near campus save for football saturdays

i stayed here during the summers and had some of the best times on record. worked a meaningless full time restaurant job, partied every single night. had bands playing in our living room and kegs in the kitchen.

nowadays i like it bc 40k less people are living here and you can actually go out and not be bombarded by amateurs that just got drunk for the first time

take a breathe man, enjoy the beauty of the day. pretty soon you will be so busy that times like that will be a welcome memory

I sincerely doubt that. I have personal issues with sitting around not doing anything. Hard work is my escape from a mental illness that cripples me. I am going {censored}ing insane right now :facepalm:

• Members

Dude...I LOVED summer. Lesser course load and working more = making more money and having more free time to play guitar and hang out with friends.

EDIT: And yeah...3 hours a day in the gym haha. I REALLY {censored}ing miss those days...

• Members

Dude...I LOVED summer. Lesser course load and working more = making more money and having more free time to play guitar and hang out with friends.

Yeah I don't play guitar anymore. I have a lot of money saved up but I am moving to a place where I have no job next semester to a new college so I can't blow any of it :cry:

• Members

Yeah I don't play guitar anymore. I have a lot of money saved up but I am moving to a place where I have no job next semester to a new college so I can't blow any of it
:cry:

That sucks...why not find some hobbies that dont cost anythingn to occupy your time? Why dont you play guitar anymore? Workout more? I dunno mang...

• Members

Yeah I don't play guitar anymore. I have a lot of money saved up but I am moving to a place where I have no job next semester to a new college so I can't blow any of it
:cry:

:lol:

Seriously?

And me? I work full-time, and have two summer classes. So I "long" for your problems. No wonder your lats are huge...you have time to workout 3 hours a day.

• Members

:lol:

Seriously?

And me? I work full-time, and have two summer classes. So I "long" for your problems. No wonder your lats are huge...you have time to workout 3 hours a day.

i wish i could work out that long, only 4 hours of my week are in the gym,

• Members

i wish i could work out that long, only 4 hours of my week are in the gym,

Get really good at something. Play basketball a lot. Chicks love a guy that's ripped and good at basketball. You can own people on the court while showing your rippling abs at the same time.

• Members

well starting my freshman year I was always working. started with 2 part time jobs, then worked as an independent contractor as a web developer/graphic design artist, then worked as a server at a steakhouse. I was PLENTY busy with work, and getting {censored} faced and partying. throw in a needy girlfriend, and I had ZERO time.

• Members

Get really good at something. Play basketball a lot. Chicks love a guy that's ripped and good at basketball. You can own people on the court while showing your rippling abs at the same time.

dude I am so {censored}ing terrible at basketball it isn't even funny, our campus is LOADED with basketball courts though so I've been thinking about picking it up. I have a pair of high-top jordans that I have never worn and were about $160 last year. I am just so terrible at it that I feel like a jackass going up to the homies in my apartment complex (all of which are asian and adults with high-paying jobs :lol: ) and being like "yo i know I look like an athlete but I've never played basketball before, teach me" haha

• Members

{censored} man, thought I was bored during summer.

I've always worked 30 hours a week and went to school full time.

Graduated last year and work a job 50 miles from my house. I have no time anymore.

You should rediscover super nintendo or sega genesis

I've been studying everything I can get my hands on and spending a lot of money on books formulating the perfect research topic to pursue during my graduate school. I've been through so many {censored}ing books already, already have all of my material laid out and mostly learned for next semester. Decided to take up an NASM certification in August, out of things to do almost :lol:

• Members

I know you hate it, but {censored} man, start smoking weed for the summer.

You need something.

Did you used to be a skate rat too? get a new board. Indepedent trucks are light now!!!

I hit the skatepark twice a week. I prefer the heavy indy trucks, I've always had way too much pop, an 8.5'' board and heavy trucks help keep me somewhat grounded. :lol:

Archived