No announcement yet.

College students/alumni - wtf

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College students/alumni - wtf

Did you guys ****************ing HATE summer break when you were in college, or during your college career (for current students)?

I have been so god damn bored out of my ****************ing mind. I decided to live off-campus, I work up here, college is out, My summer class is finished, I can't find a god damn thing to do up here. All of my friends are gone, I've gone through every single school book and taken notes for my upcoming semester, I've been auditing 2 other summer class lectures just for fun, I go out with my few friends but all I can find are old bitches to hit on and I really can't get into it

WTF do/did you ****************************s do all summer? I've just been sitting by the pool, reading books, and exercising every day. I even signed up for volunteer work

can't wait for the new semester and internships next year.
    HCAF's resident meathead.

firstworldproblemsman
    Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

I got a job recently and am making a **************** ton of money. I'm also practicing guitar and writing more music. Exercising more. Drinking less. Smoking less.

Just trying to recoup from the past year of binge.
      dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

I went to school PT and worked PT.
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Work is keeping me busy enough
          VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

I work 32 hours a week, but considering I am basically my own bawss that usually turns out to be about 20-24 hours of actually being at work. so ****************ing bored.

Comment

nope i loved it and still love it. best time to live near campus save for football saturdays

i stayed here during the summers and had some of the best times on record. worked a meaningless full time restaurant job, partied every single night. had bands playing in our living room and kegs in the kitchen.

nowadays i like it bc 40k less people are living here and you can actually go out and not be bombarded by amateurs that just got drunk for the first time

take a breathe man, enjoy the beauty of the day. pretty soon you will be so busy that times like that will be a welcome memory
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Must be rough. Wait tell you get into the real world, and find out what "real" problems are. Everything you described sounds like a pretty damn good summer to me. When I was in college, I went back home (no friends around), lived with my parents, and worked my ass off all summer.
                "People who don't like fuzz weren't around in the '90s, or else they were the kind of kids I didn't wanna hang out with back then" - thom

Comment

nope i loved it and still love it. best time to live near campus save for football saturdays

i stayed here during the summers and had some of the best times on record. worked a meaningless full time restaurant job, partied every single night. had bands playing in our living room and kegs in the kitchen.

nowadays i like it bc 40k less people are living here and you can actually go out and not be bombarded by amateurs that just got drunk for the first time

take a breathe man, enjoy the beauty of the day. pretty soon you will be so busy that times like that will be a welcome memory

I sincerely doubt that. I have personal issues with sitting around not doing anything. Hard work is my escape from a mental illness that cripples me. I am going ****************ing insane right now

Comment

I just took summer classes to get my degree done quicker.

I also played more music, exercised more, etc.
                    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Dude...I LOVED summer. Lesser course load and working more = making more money and having more free time to play guitar and hang out with friends.

EDIT: And yeah...3 hours a day in the gym haha. I REALLY ****************ing miss those days...
                      Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

Dude...I LOVED summer. Lesser course load and working more = making more money and having more free time to play guitar and hang out with friends.

Yeah I don't play guitar anymore. I have a lot of money saved up but I am moving to a place where I have no job next semester to a new college so I can't blow any of it

Comment

Yeah I don't play guitar anymore. I have a lot of money saved up but I am moving to a place where I have no job next semester to a new college so I can't blow any of it

That sucks...why not find some hobbies that dont cost anythingn to occupy your time? Why dont you play guitar anymore? Workout more? I dunno mang...
                          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

Seriously?

And me? I work full-time, and have two summer classes. So I "long" for your problems. No wonder your lats are huge...you have time to workout 3 hours a day.
                            Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Seriously?

And me? I work full-time, and have two summer classes. So I "long" for your problems. No wonder your lats are huge...you have time to workout 3 hours a day.

i wish i could work out that long, only 4 hours of my week are in the gym,

Comment

Working...
                              X